[3.15 HC] Apep's Forbidden Rite Totems (Hierophant) Solid Budget Early League

I was actually very happy with the tankiness of the build for most purposes. To get myself killed required a lvl 83+delve with crit, 3 chain, and another damage mod. And then it was still player error.

-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Sep 2, 2021, 10:11:11 PM
I am leveling with your buuild in mind right now

You still gona keep doing this build?
I don't suppose anyone has any suggestions here? I still haven't found a chaos damage large cluster and I'm now in red maps.
Took a break for a bit and going to go back to experimenting now, yes.

It will run without the large cluster. Instead of going for ailment immunity, make sure you have at least dousing and heat on two of the mana flasks.

-O
Thank you for the help. I'm assuming there's no point using another large cluster in place of the Chaos damage one? It's jsut I have the two medius, and small cluster ready, but would have trouble socketing them with using a large cluster of some description.

My current setup. Absolutely tearing through T16s and Conqs, on my way to Sirus next.
Last edited by subliminaldelta on Sep 8, 2021, 4:59:04 PM
Love to hear it! Keep it up!

-O
not much time the last weeks..but:

lvl 68 in ssfhc now.

changed the build a bit (for spellblock and glancing blows) and it works like a charm.
Also always happy to hear that people took the idea and made variations that were even better. Feel free to post yours when you have time.

-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Sep 12, 2021, 5:40:32 PM
If were talking suggestions I'd recommend swapping Clarity for Precision as soon as you take The Agnostic. The mana regen from Clarity won't make a difference but 20% inc crit chance definitely does. This also frees up your equipment choices because now you don't need Kalisa's Grace.

Area of Effect Harvest enchantments on your dual Apep's will offset the loss from Conc Effect and help against moving mobs (who, due to the small AOE can outrun the projectile area damage.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info