[3.15 HC] Apep's Forbidden Rite Totems (Hierophant) Solid Budget Early League

Re: Running T16s

Though there may be other issues, the thing that strikes me hardest immediately is:

I do not see the decoy totem>multi-totem set up anywhere in your gear. When running dangerous content, the best way to avoid death is to throw out a decoy totem ahead of you as you go. Add this in to your set up and practice with it and you will become much happier. If you are still dying, we can look for other issues.

-O

P.S. On the damage side of things, you might experiment with using faster casting while mapping and subbing in greater volley (which would require at leats 1 white socket) in for bossing when necessary. I am currently experimenting with a set-up omitting Greater volley and it is working out so far. Check also whether using the recommended pair of Apep's will improve your damage and also allow you to use a higher level arcane surge.

-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Aug 10, 2021, 5:07:44 PM
could you give more info on the crafting of those rings?
im so lost!! please help lol
Re: Rings

1. You will want to start with a Shaper (or Crusader but Shaper is easier to roll by about 33%) ring of at least ilvl75.

2. Scour the ring white and apply 4 imbued catalysts to get 20% caster mods improvement.

3. You will then use Aetheric fossils in primitive chaotic resonators. Begin rolling using those. You need to hit T1 reduced curse effectiveness to have a shot at going over 40% avg per ring (42/38 works fine).

4. If you roll T1 but not high enough, you can choose to reroll or divine if the other mods are good. On average, using this method, a Shaper ring will hit the mod you need about 1 in 6 and a crusader will hit about 1 in 9.

5. On hardcore, at current prices,, ypu can expect an average budget of around 40-60c to roll each ring, depending on what kind of base you start with.

Hope that all helps.

Good Luck!

-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Aug 11, 2021, 7:26:38 PM
cant seem to get the pob links to work :/
Re POB links:

I have tested them and they are working as intended, so my guess is that perhaps you have not previously imported something to POB using a pastebin? Follow these steps:

1. Do not click the link or try to put it in a web browser
2. Highlight the entire link starting with the "https" and hit control C
3. Open Path of Building community fork
4. Click import/export build
5. Click "Import from website" in the lower right of the new box
6. Where is says "Enter website link" hit Control-V
7. Click "import"
8. The box that appeared will vanish. Click "import" again in the remaining box

This process should load the POB. Good luck!

-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Aug 12, 2021, 1:23:39 AM
im running the most recent version of POB and its not loading the pastebin after following your steps. sorry if im doing something wrong, i havent played in about a year or so.

i get an error
Last edited by MostDopamine on Aug 12, 2021, 2:43:17 AM
So, there are two different POB programs right now. The original one is not the one I (and I believe many other people) use anymore. Here is the link for the POB community fork page, which tends to be more complete. You might try uploading it and see if the Pastebin becomes compatible--thats my next best guess at least.

https://pathofbuilding.community/

Hope that works--good luck!

-O
that was it! thank you, sir!
My cast on death portal does not seem to work and I suspect it might be related to the Apep wand. Possibly a bug where the extra mana prevents the portal from casting. Posting here as a warning for others and to perhaps know if others have had this problem occur.
Welcome. Glad we solved the problem.

-O

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info