Patch 3.15.0e and Royale Balance

"
"
What's wrong with the Logbooks?!
Just found one on day two.

Great anouncement of this feature though :/

"Travel to the ancient Kalguur places and get rich" they said...

Did You play 8 hours straight each day, no pause for eat and sh*t, because if You didn't then it is on you. Believe in the VISION exile ;-D

Yes I did, also restarted PC and checked if power is plugged in, nothing worked :(
"
"
"
What's wrong with the Logbooks?!
Just found one on day two.

Great anouncement of this feature though :/

"Travel to the ancient Kalguur places and get rich" they said...

Did You play 8 hours straight each day, no pause for eat and sh*t, because if You didn't then it is on you. Believe in the VISION exile ;-D

Yes I did, also restarted PC and checked if power is plugged in, nothing worked :(

Well done Exile! Keep it up! Increase time to 12 hours straight. You will be rewarded, just believe in the VISION;-D

To be honest I truly wish U all the best, entire 3.15 is just a SIN -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rYYW1Iqjuc&t=110s Anyone sane enough wants to scream ;-D
"
drops from Excavated Chests will remain unchanged.

Why
~ Seph
Something i would love to see is if i press toggle highlighting so the loot is hidden and then when i press it again currency stack together in a certain radious.

Looting after running a Delirium map or "normal" map with Nemesis monsters drop 3 additional basic currency is a nightmare.

We already spend sooooo much time grinding in this game looting should not take up so much time as it does imo.
Last edited by wengbeng on Jul 30, 2021, 8:11:57 PM
game is unsatisfying at all levels. you went miles far with the nerfs, the game is a pain now. you play a game to have fun. game should not be a BDSM experience, unless you play BDSM (hardcore) mode. You should've only done the nerf to gems, and maybe just a LITTLE to mana. you shouldn't have touched base evasion and the rest of stuff. thats my take. its not that you cant progress, but you progress ending up being mad anyway, because of the random one-shots. the bad ailment situation, where 1) they kill you too fast and 2) the UI is not good for quick ailment reaction at all. i've even got some maps straight up BRICKED, where i couldnt even get back because i would get insta one-shotted when entering. it happend in the last boss of vaal pyramid map, and in mob packs of maps. that no matter what i did, i just insta killed when entering. so yes, you made survivability complete garbage, and even you're still able to progrees, it feels annoying and heavy, and stressfull... and thats what hardcore players want, not softcore players. softocore want to have speed and fun.

so TL'DR, a game should not be a BDSM experience.
give back 3.13 and more buff.
Could it be posible to make royale matches start with lesser people? Sometimes they are very few ppl so it doesnt reach 50 , would it be posible to make it start with the people who are already waiting in the lobby?
Last edited by Sedes_Cruentes on Jul 31, 2021, 5:05:27 AM
"
game is unsatisfying at all levels. you went miles far with the nerfs, the game is a pain now. you play a game to have fun. game should not be a BDSM experience, unless you play BDSM (hardcore) mode. You should've only done the nerf to gems, and maybe just a LITTLE to mana. you shouldn't have touched base evasion and the rest of stuff. thats my take. its not that you cant progress, but you progress ending up being mad anyway, because of the random one-shots. the bad ailment situation, where 1) they kill you too fast and 2) the UI is not good for quick ailment reaction at all. i've even got some maps straight up BRICKED, where i couldnt even get back because i would get insta one-shotted when entering. it happend in the last boss of vaal pyramid map, and in mob packs of maps. that no matter what i did, i just insta killed when entering. so yes, you made survivability complete garbage, and even you're still able to progrees, it feels annoying and heavy, and stressfull... and thats what hardcore players want, not softcore players. softocore want to have speed and fun.

so TL'DR, a game should not be a BDSM experience.

Mate I have the very same impression but it is probably inevitable if somewhere there is some sick and pervert sadist (I really don't know who that might be) behind the wheel (there probably isn't one at all:-D). Just don't let yourself get fooled by any charming jester`s smile which invites your reason to demise;-D
Last edited by Sedes_Cruentes on Jul 31, 2021, 5:27:05 AM
It's very hard to come back to the game to play "a little". In the game from league to league it is getting harder and harder for new players, or for those who come back after a break (longer or even shorter). You have to be based on the characters of other players who are maniacally playing the game non-stop. It is a pity that you are departing from the vision like in D2, that you can return to the game at any time without worrying about being stuck in the back because what you created got weakened. I miss the old POE where you could enter and farm. And all this to get a higher dps. Currently, to start the game you have to sit and read wiki and other players tutorials, and one mistake and build doesn't work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info