Patch 3.15.0e and Royale Balance

"
Anarien wrote:
Really looking forward to the increased logbook drop chance! I found one today after grinding about 10hrs. Not too bad since they're pretty profitable, but getting 2 in that time would probably feel more appropriate.

No, you should get like 1-2 per hour. It is the league mechanic after all...
GGG Where fix archmage buff 108%!!!!!
WE LOST LESS DMG FOIR FIXED MANA MULTI... -.-"
I still havent got any logbooks, feelsbadman
pog
Yep no logbooks yet either.

I guess they will drop one day
nice
you guys forgot to mention that you nerfed reaper by not letting us use another reaper gem to activate its command attack

RIP reaper for real, that was the only mechanic keeping it barely viable.
"
I was hoping for more changes than this. I did take a break from the game until the league got better, but it's been a while now, and looks like it will take a lot more for it to become enjoyable again. Guess I'll come back next league and see.

Wow your life must realy suck. it's been barely a week...
im just afking at this point. but people cry out logbooks.and every league ggg seems to have lowered drop of something. and increase it midd league lol again and again and again. it never stop. what i want myself from this game? nothing anymore. its dead already. that happens when you introduce syndicate what i hated to its core at first day on its release. but started learning bcs aisling. but now meh. not worth even to run for whitesockets- first was harvest... bcs harvest is bad ? that players get items too fast ? dude, we live litteraly, some of us in the poorest country and shitty condition and you remove all of its aspect to have a fun.. wilson bossman but you do sound like an exwife at this point,
fk archnemesis.
"
Doyzord wrote:
you guys forgot to mention that you nerfed reaper by not letting us use another reaper gem to activate its command attack

RIP reaper for real, that was the only mechanic keeping it barely viable.

Yeah, this was not mentioned and this killed playing the reaper. Having to use half the mana to use the ability is nothing but hilarious. I started like 5 chars since I couldn't find anything that would be fun for me to play and reaper actually clicked for me and now this is gone. Thanks for killing the league for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info