3.15.0e Patch Notes (restartless)

i have to awnser this...
you seriously call to not cry when you only have 1 league challenge

im doing endgame and i feel there are less people, no stock of endgame maps like brrachs, no1 buy endgame items even if cheapest

this feel already like a dead league to me

edit. tryed to reply to 1 guy, im with movile rn
Last edited by lu1z on Jul 29, 2021, 9:00:36 AM
Guys PLEASE fix manabond spell gem! IT DOESNT WORK!
Yeah I would spend time on a meme pvp mode rather than the league thats on life support. Good plan.
Three crashes after the last patch on entering locations in act 6.
rip game latency after that patch
"
lu1z wrote:
i have to awnser this...

I'm assuming that's supposed to be telling me I "Can't cry" because I only have one challenge?

That really shouldn't matter.
The fact that the League related challenges can only be acquired by one player in a party at a time, is stupid, frustrating, and needs to be fixed.
OR
Make this a 100% solo game, and stop shafting us for trying to play with others.

Edit: If I wanted to get shafted on League/Season rewards... I'd to play Diablo 3.
Last edited by Deathpunkin on Jul 29, 2021, 9:51:58 AM
Hello GGG these portals are moving alongside with my friend's character.
https://imgur.com/a/AawX01l
https://imgur.com/a/EUuPuuV
Royale balance changes feel underwhelming but there has only been a week since last Royale and I dont know how many people were on it.. but I feel stuff like Blight and Explosive Arrow should not even exist there. Then again maybe these are intended to be the chase items for Royale.

Projectiles that do damage over time in general should maybe be removed as you can just shoot offscreen randomly and hope it hits someone. Only downside is when you somehow manage to avoid until the circle is small enough.
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Jul 29, 2021, 10:10:33 AM
"
Deathpunkin wrote:
"
lu1z wrote:
i have to awnser this...

I'm assuming that's supposed to be telling me I "Can't cry" because I only have one challenge?

That really shouldn't matter.
The fact that the League related challenges can only be acquired by one player in a party at a time, is stupid, frustrating, and needs to be fixed.
OR
Make this a 100% solo game, and stop shafting us for trying to play with others.

Edit: If I wanted to get shafted on League/Season rewards... I'd to play Diablo 3.

you didnt even play, you have 1 character lvl 10...
Last edited by lu1z on Jul 29, 2021, 10:13:18 AM
Let me list you a todolist for you GGG,

1. Revise and carry out "twich rivals event"
2. Fix Playstation server error
3. Develop and prepare PoE2
4. Develop and prepare PoE Mobile
5. Clean up the mess of the Expedition league
6. Develop and prepare content for the next season
7. Produce and sell MTX

I don't mean to complain, I'm just very confused. Does the project manager really control these arrangements? You need to streamline work pls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info