Expedition PlayStation Launch Update

"
Blindhunter36 wrote:
Hahahah ps streamers on twitch are playing right now, but they removed that right?

Playstation users??
Yea, chaos and IP are playing on ps 4 and 5
"
TeamMaule wrote:
Its 100% a psn issue. The havnt sync the patch for Sony/playstation servers. The'll B a update b4 we can play. So if u go sleep, set ur PS on Sleepmode 2 auto download. The either 4got it, or chged sth so it aint the same as approved 4 psn

Uh, that's very different than what they said.

They said it's a database issue, which means it's 100% on GGG's side, and it can very likely be fixed without a patch.

Unless they've done something really horrible that there's no way to roll back (please tell me you use a good backup system, GGG).
"
Blindhunter36 wrote:
Yea, chaos and IP are playing on ps 4 and 5

you know you can just scroll down from the POE icon on your dashboard and it will say trending and it shows all of the people streaming the game from ps right? nobody is playing on PS, the ones that are live all are sitting at login screen waiting.
It’s GGG. Did anyone really expect them not to mess up the PS release? Anyone asking if they should go to sleep should of treated it as it didn’t release until the 29th.
"
Blindhunter36 wrote:
Hahahah ps streamers on twitch are playing right now, but they removed that right?

Such a troll.

There are 0 Playstation players playing PoE on Twitch right now.
Say what you want, both IP and chaos are on my friends list and in chat with them, they are running acts, laggy as hell but it’s running
"
Blindhunter36 wrote:
Say what you want, both IP and chaos are on my friends list and in chat with them, they are running acts, laggy as hell but it’s running

how?
Cool Winds
“Roll back

Roll back

Don't take it away from me

Because you don't know

What it means to meeeeeeeeee”
"
Blindhunter36 wrote:

Put some actual Twitch names in here.

Maybe they're logged in and chatting on PS4 voice, but streaming from PC or XBox.

There are seriously zero PS4 players on Twitch right now. I've checked twice. So the only way it's possible is a hidden channel.

Gimme a Twitch name, so I can see the channel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info