Expedition PlayStation Launch Update

"
TheZinnerman wrote:
"
Who would have thought patching an expansion just hours before release wouldn’t give time to fix any issues.

Such incredible foresight at ggg

5 hours

FIVE

Chances of me spending money on supporter packs now 0

ZERO!
At least someone has responded. Points for that much. I've heard that this game is made for pc, doesn't enough console players make purchases to warrant a console friendly version. Its to the point I'll just put 12-20 hrs a day into another game.
"
DarkRouviii wrote:
"
JJaxxo wrote:
could you imagine if they took 30-40% of the manpower from the MTX team and put them to help improve the game. POE 2 would be out next week then xD

on the off chance you are serious:
thats like letting a hairdresser do brain surgery.

If i would be seroius i would not do xD emotes or exaggerate like that ^^

Was more just a joke about how much MTX they pump out compared to fixes and improvement to the game. And talked manpower not talent :) i know you need both. Both like i said "could you imagine"
Last edited by JJaxxo on Jul 28, 2021, 9:33:54 PM
Update Please?
All we need as an ETA is

1. Go to sleep
2. there is a chance you might play tonight

Choose one of those 2 GGG. We dont need the exact time that its gonna be up
They’ve done this enough times to know what support with Sony is like for releases.

I will play when it works tomorrow but this kills the little hype I had for this expansion. Diablo 3 is already boring after less than a week and doing GR 100.

At least it looks like they implemented the most recent mana changes from PC into this release
Waiting fr poe2??? Tbh G, ur either naive or stupid to think the'll fix issues for us PSplayers. There'll just B new 1s incomming.
Hi...GGG. Any news on the matter?
Hey! I'm new to the game started like 10 days ago. Been looking forward to starting fresh with everyone. I know things happen, was just wondering if an ETA was possible.
Doesn't sound like a PSN problem if the launch is delayed because the devs discovered a database issue. GGG f***ed something up on their end.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info