The Midnight Pact Mystery Box

mby best lookin set! gj GGG
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
What I at least can say is... It is nice-looking.
"
That Combined Set is gorgeous.

Love the Rat pet and Cage Back attachment as well.

I'm also excited for the fire-style character effect and aura as I don't have any of those yet.

PS: the tail is great, will this count as a back attachment though?

bruh the character effect is amazing... it mats out some specific mtx for example the Misery Swords Back Attachment turns mat black and it fits amazing with pandemonium and other gear. if this is a bug than pls never fix it ggg :)
"
BlackPulsar wrote:
"

I'm also excited for the fire-style character effect and aura as I don't have any of those yet.

bruh the character effect is amazing... it mats out some specific mtx for example the Misery Swords Back Attachment turns mat black and it fits amazing with pandemonium and other gear. if this is a bug than pls never fix it ggg :)

if you like that type of effect, check out the celestial one (gives everything a purple hue) and the sin one (gives a sort of matt effect like you mentioned)

I used to put the celestial one on everything, but I've been getting into cleaner looking armour now, since we have gotten some amazing sets recently.

I tend to go for nightfall now instead of celestial, as you get the purple, but it leaves the armour looking clean.

the nightfall footprints are great as well if you want a more subtle look.

I guess the armour was covered in FX, so they had to reel it in a bit with the matching effects.

Also the combined ones from that set are totally absurd :D the foot prints are like a lake of FX at your feet... I still got them though, ha ha.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
Remove gamble, guys
a chance we will get a system to do something with duplicated items ? maybe mix them?
Guess Ill have to wait a few leagues before i can get that cage backpack....
If anyone is interested in how the combined set look in-game, do feel free to pm me :)
I can't seem to drop the overseer boots :(

I only need the boots and weapon to finish the set now, but the boots just won't drop.

Had the Scav boots like 6 times now as well.
"
BlackPulsar wrote:
"

opened a bunch today. almost have the full other set, just need the boots and the weapon.

I think I have the full set and the tail for the rat, but not the cage yet or the aura or character effect. also still need the portal for it.

I think I will wait till tomorrow to get any more, as I just keep getting the same items again and again.

I think have 8 of the owls now :D

I really wanted that red character effect and aura as well, as don't have a red of either yet. just keep getting the other effects.

I guess this is how RNG works though otherwise we'd get all the items pretty fast (and combined) I did manage to get the combined footprints and gloves so far though. and if I end up getting more boxes next month I'm confident I can get the full combined set now, as just waiting for dupes to drop in most cases now.

It's still a shame we end up with tons of dupes we can't really do anything with.
Last edited by Umbral_Spectre on Aug 13, 2021, 3:26:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info