The Midnight Pact Mystery Box

Have had a go on the boxes. lots of dupes, but I think I still did better than buying the sets directly.

I just cannot get the overseer boots to drop though, or the scav character effect.

I opened a bunch of extra chests to try and get the items I still wanted the most, but just dupes (and not even the right dupes to make combined stuff. I did manage to get combined boots, gloves and hood without losing anything I only had one of though)

I definitely feel the pain of everyone who couldn't get that one armour piece to drop.

I think it would be great if you guys implemented a system where we could finish off sets by trading in so many other pieces. Like if you need the boots or helmet, you can trade for it.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
Last edited by Umbral_Spectre on Aug 14, 2021, 5:40:24 PM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I like the Owl Pet. Unfortunately, there just aren't enough items I really care about to make a gamble worth it. ='[.]'=

you should mate. with the RNG today/lastnight I got 9 owls.

it's heavily tilted towards the overseer items right now. (well I got mostly scav armour pieces, only the heads I got more of overseer. I got tons of all the pets though. I have 9 or 10 owls, 8 candles, 5 giant rats and a few bats as well) I wish I could just drop one in your hide out for you. I'd even give you a pair man, I don't need this many of them.

I guess I could open an aviary in my hideout? hahaha. I have enough building supplies t make a full overseer base now anyway as well.

wish I'd saved my last 600 points for next week as I have a feeling the RNG doesn't change again till the shop items on sale rotate. I thought it would have rotated at 4/5 this morning, but apparently not.

its insane how many dupes I have that are utterly useless.

if you just want the owl though, very likely you'll get it. I have 9 of them now, maybe 10.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
Last edited by Umbral_Spectre on Aug 14, 2021, 8:00:48 AM
"
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I like the Owl Pet. Unfortunately, there just aren't enough items I really care about to make a gamble worth it. ='[.]'=

you should mate. with the RNG today/lastnight I got 9 owls.

it's heavily tilted towards the overseer items right now. (well I got mostly scav armour pieces, only the heads I got more of overseer. I got tons of all the pets though. I have 9 or 10 owls, 8 candles, 5 giant rats and a few bats as well) I wish I could just drop one in your hide out for you. I'd even give you a pair man, I don't need this many of them.

I guess I could open an aviary in my hideout? hahaha. I have enough building supplies t make a full overseer base now anyway as well.

wish I'd saved my last 600 points for next week as I have a feeling the RNG doesn't change again till the shop items on sale rotate. I thought it would have rotated at 4/5 this morning, but apparently not.

its insane how many dupes I have that are utterly useless.

if you just want the owl though, very likely you'll get it. I have 9 of them now, maybe 10.

Thanks for the kind thought, but with my luck, I'd end up with those boots you want, and no owl. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
600 euro in, and I still can't even combine the Midnight set...
Last edited by FamousFrank on Aug 17, 2021, 2:53:38 PM

too much duplicate for me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info