[3.15] Budget Friendly [3M - 7M] A9 Sirus DPS Shield Crush Chieftain Tank [101k - 350k eHP]

This is my league starter. It uses the new level 1 starter gem Shield Crush with Intimidating Cry to make Shield Crush do 4X Times the Damage. So Double Damage plus 2 Hits on 1 target or 4X Damage.

It's budget friendly we use a tabula rasa to keep it in budget. The most expensive thing you want to get is 3 golden oils for your annoitment +1 Curse.

We go as Chieftain to beef up our defenses and damage both at the same time. Berserker is also an option but less tanky but more dps.

No Clusters!!!

Overall I'd say 3 Million DPS on A9 Sirus is pretty good for this price range and the Chieftain is super tanky with 101k effective Health Pool.

Pro's
1. Budget Friendly (Affordable)
2. Super Tanky with low investment.
3. Great RAW Damage.

Con's
1. Damage Ceiling isn't High Enough.
2. Expensive to Min/Max for small increases.
3. Melee Range.

Here's the pastebin. (I recommend you stick to the budget version and skip the mirror version)

https://pastebin.com/P2i5Xrtd

This is the expensive version with Min/Max gear [7 Million] DPS on A9 Sirus and [350k eHP]. That's the problem with the build right now 7 Million being the highest I could get it with mirror items too. Is it worth it? Probably not.

https://pastebin.com/Nh4p47Pj

The Shield Crush gem scales like a Free Facebreaker, and it's a level 1 gem.
Last edited by ubergeek1221 on Jul 28, 2021, 5:42:55 PM
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2021, 9:28:38 PM
bump.
looks interesting, besides PoB and numbers beeing

- at LvL100
- Ngamahus ticked (which has less then 50% uptime)
- i cant see how you sustain your mana, especially since you also wanna use BM-Cry frequently

cheers
Mana is using Life from Lifetap, infinite sustain.
bump.
Are you running this or is this a theoretical build?
I started playing it. But thought it was too simple. It does great damage though and is cheap was why i decided on this build. The main problem for me to continue the build is the ceiling isn't high enough. I can't push the dps much furthur than maybe 8-10m which is with very expensive min/max gear and for builds I've made isn't that extreme enough numbers. But is cheap which is why I posted it. I like affordable builds. What I'm trying to figure out now with all the nerfs is 3 Million a good number in the new poe patch? idk i need to do more research on that. I'd like to know what numbers other folks are getting with all the nerfs?
Pro's
1. Budget Friendly (Affordable)
2. Super Tanky with low investment.
3. Great RAW Damage.

Con's
1. Damage Ceiling isn't High Enough.
2. Expensive to Min/Max for small increases.
3. Melee Range.

Due to the nature of the Con's and the types of skills and builds I like to play, I'm not going to keep progressing this build.

IT DOES have a place though. I checked my other extreme builds, and this one is cheaper even at the high end min/max version and has lots of physical resistance and extreme effective health pool while at the same time doing Great RAW Damage.

If you like RAW Damage, you'll like the simple crush skull approach to Shield Crush.
Last edited by ubergeek1221 on Jul 28, 2021, 1:21:33 PM
Hi mate, thanks you posting this, do you believe using DIVERGENT elemental damage with attack (aka mana leech) would allow to avoid using lifetap and use some other support like inspiration or pulverize ?
thanks
Looks like another PoB warrior build from you (like the last 3 times)

Budget rare gear has T1 stats on every mod.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info