3.15.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

"
Kormi wrote:
"
The Expedition Vendor windows now display how many relevant Artifacts are in your Expedition Locker.

It does not for Dannig. You need to see ALL Artifacts in his window.

^^^^^^^^^ This 10 times ^^^^^^^^
I'm not sure what you changed either in this patch or the rest of today's patches, but between yesterday afternoon (GMT) and today afternoon my performance increased drastically and it basically never drops below 75 fps, so uhhh...keep it up.
Last edited by Pleau1 on Jul 26, 2021, 8:18:10 AM
hopefully the invisible mobs and their attacks will be fixed. died twice yesterday to an invisible mob and while waiting to see if i "could" tell what i died from, the mob suddenly appeared. i had walked right in the middle of them and never saw them till after death and none of my spectres or minion were attacking them until they appeared.
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Not enough mana!
Best updates ever!
Death most of the time on t14+ maps due to Shocks / Freeze / CUrses.
You had to touch something that was just perfect and not OP....
my game is crashing 2-3 times per map, a few hours ago everything was fine, i dont know if this patch is responsible
bad idea 3.15 make gamers unhappy

Force monsters to kill gamers

Limit gamers and let monsters kill gamers

In your next fix, you need to seriously increase the time available for events like Alva missions, and presumably Breach and Legion though I haven't got that far yet.

With all the nerfs there simply isn't enough time for any of this content to be worth doing - you might as well remove it all from the game.

First Alva attempt today, and I didn't even make it to either of the incursion bosses to kill them, let alone thinking of opening a door.
There is simply too much to cut through and not enough time.

Fix this please.
Crashing a lot since this update.
crashing all consistently now with this latest patch
i've always had no crashing throughout the years when everyone else crashes.

several disconnects, lost instances and straight up game just closing entirely.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info