What We're Working On

Why not implement a " Deposit all " button . ? For when you have the league specific chest open, you open it, and press one Deposit button and it will auto deposit all your currency. Same with regular currency for when you have your currency window opened. The time it would save ctr clicking all day would be amazing. Would that be really that hard of a thing to implement ?
I loved these 2 years that I played poe, but since you won't revert to 3.13, and your goal for the future is to play at the speed of a snail without having rewards, I'll have to look for another game.
Hi Chris! Can we have auto-pick-up for Expedition currencies like Metamorph samples?
Has anyone even read the name of one of the non-reroll currencies?

They have no weight. Stop making us pick them up. The league vendors are quite boring and 12 currencies doesn't make them fun.
WHERE IS MY MANA COST, WHERE IS MY FLASK??!?!?!? PLS CHRIS GNILSON FIX I CANNOT PLAYHING ASDA SDSAASDFA SDF
maybe reddit will calm down now
"
dacasid wrote:
Thanks for your hard work over the weekend and the smoothest season start since a long time! Having so many new active skill gems to choose from was exciting.

I really enjoy the league so far, playing HC with a friend an we both liked the more tactical gameplay a lot.

My absolute highlight are the stash tab affinities, it's so relaxing to place loot into the stash now. To everyone complaining about the many expedition currency items, there's an affinity you can activate in the expedition locker!

tactical gameplay in a arpg xddddddddddd

u made my day

good league.
but stop nerf the mobility games.
that is bullshit.
Last edited by DeDavini on Jul 26, 2021, 12:59:06 AM
Will 3.13 be the peak of PoE, or will you revert the changes when the player base drops to a certain amount?
Meta looks fine, minions, totems, mines, dot build for few leagues are top and after this nerfs they are much better than any non meta skill.
At the end of the battle, items can be dropped directly from the chest, instead of clicking on each other

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info