3.15.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

I've loved this league thus far and want to say really good work keep it up! <3
Good work guys.
please let me play 3.13 again. make it 3.13 ssf or something
Good league, awful patch. You nerfing all damage while having ONLY 1% of steam players who killed Sirus. You nerfed all and gave nothing instead...
It was nice experiment, now pls revert to 3.13
"
vanillz777 wrote:
Please revert the league. I'm quitting and might never be back. Sad times, fall of a giant.

like anyone even cares lmao.
can you reverse the loud footstep fix ? I actually liked loud footsteps it was a nice feature
Please revert. I want to play PoE so bad but i just cant do it in its current nerfed, clunky, underpowered state without losing my sanity.
Thanks very much that tentative T-Pose Issue Fix worked for me, The VRAM graph still looks as if the Game is chewing up more and more VRAM but when it hits 70% and above it no longer bugs out everything, animations seem all there and the T-Posing is gone! Finally can Blast again without having to fear for missing animations to 1 shot me :) Good Job GGG!
This league is actually really really good, but the changes were a bit sudden. I really love the meta mix up. I think first area needs to be a little easier and the later stages a little harder. I really like the potion nerfs but I think the auto potion orbs need to naturally align with what they trigger, and it'd be nice to have health flasks also work with the new orbs. I also think the auto-potion orbs need to be a lot more common, and a lot earlier, because I refuse to piano potions because I would like to keep my hands.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info