3.15.0 Hotfix 5

fixs unleash
"
Faerys wrote:
Where is the "T" fix? You need to re-enter the game every 10 minutes to fix this bug. Where is the nerf rollback?

Chris decided to kill the game, sry.
Time to wait for actually good game, aka Diablo 4.
hello there a bug in my games the game is not going well the characters raise their arms and the bugs could fix ???
"
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Cancel nerfs would be a good fix ^^
People still experiencing the t-pose, I have not had it happen at all. My wife, however, did. We run on very similar set-ups, so while trying to figure out why she was experiencing the issue and I wasn't, I noticed she was behind on NVIDIA driver updates.

Once updating her driver, the issue has completely disappeared. Now, I am not claiming this as a fix, it could just be mere coincidence, but I figured it might be worth posting. Update yo'shit.
...narf
Last edited by SqueakyToyOfTerror on Jul 25, 2021, 11:22:56 AM
"
Thezibaim wrote:
Cancel nerfs would be a good fix ^^

Why would they fix something that is not broken?
...narf
Last edited by SqueakyToyOfTerror on Jul 26, 2021, 9:56:18 AM
"
Why would they fix something that is not broken?

Why previous patch worked perfectly ? They done something with code that led to players having some bugs. So this is entirely their fault...
Last edited by MProtos on Jul 25, 2021, 3:27:03 PM
"
Faerys wrote:
Where is the "T" fix? You need to re-enter the game every 10 minutes to fix this bug. Where is the nerf rollback?

lul
"
People still experiencing the t-pose, I have not had it happen at all. My wife, however, did. We run on very similar set-ups, so while trying to figure out why she was experiencing the issue and I wasn't, I noticed she was behind on NVIDIA driver updates.

Once updating her driver, the issue has completely disappeared. Now, I am not claiming this as a fix, it could just be mere coincidence, but I figured it might be worth posting. Update yo'shit.

ok was upto datebut i guess not using the beta drivers? or maybe windows 11 update? no? STILL not upto date maybe we use a time machine 6 months into future get the drivers and window 10 updates from there, will it fix the GAME CLIENT?
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Fix chests and azurite being hidden in delve plz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info