oni-goroshi after what lvl?

Good day happy people! :D

You guys think i am crazy.. stop thinking facts will be written here!

So between me and some friends here on Poe i made it sort of meme or task that i do every league start and that is farming oni-goroshi.

But a thought is running through my brains sometimes and i don't really find any data on this subject, so i thought let me ask on poe forums and maybe get a good response other then "stop farming and buy one".

Ha so wel every league i make 4 toons (sions mostly) and start farming twillight strand kill hillock and log to another. you guys know the drill...

what i want to know, how GGG calculate the chance after a sertain lvl of spawning pumped hillock?
most leagues it is around lvl 7.. last league i was lvl 8.. yeah do not count time in here.. :D

anyways enjoy the new league all!!

sorry for bad gramatica.. english not my foreign language :)

best regards.
Last edited by bakkieleut on Jul 24, 2021, 8:04:54 AM
Last bumped on Apr 7, 2024, 3:03:38 AM
It took me about 18 hours over 4 days.

This Oni Goroshi mega-thread has a big collection of different experiences
farming this weapon. Interesting read with some funny moments.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2092770/page/150

In my last attempt all my characters where 8+. They have broaden the spawn rate in one of the earlier 3.x patches so he could theoretically (exteme small chance) spawn at any level but less consistently at 7 or 6 , like he did before. Overall this means more farming than before.

So dont give up if you dont see Hillock at 7, he will eventually spawn.
The good part is the later he spawns the better prepared you will be when encountering him.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jul 24, 2021, 8:44:10 AM
this, I was about ready to hit level 10 when he finally showed up, and I was still scootin' and prayin' through that fight.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
There's a club somewhere of people who get to level 10 before it drops. I've never gotten more than 8.
Was just released. 7.8 . Good luck out there exile! Don't forget to drink water and stand up every hour or so.
"
Was just released. 7.8 . Good luck out there exile! Don't forget to drink water and stand up every hour or so.

Dude it's a 3 years old thread
"

It is always nice to see someone drop OG! The final fight is one of the best in the game.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
imanubcake wrote:
"

Dude it's a 3 years old thread

Still living as you can see and accurate.

Never reached lvl 10. There is someone who happen to meet UberH in LVL5 but he was not able to kill him.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info