3.15 🥶Ice Trap🥶 Saboteur OR Raider League Starter Build - Freeze ALL BOSSES with Un-Nerfed Damage

"
scrambled777 wrote:
"
diegodgo87 wrote:
I'm level 85 with this build and I'm struggling with DPS, clear is ok, but rares and bosses are though.
And i'm still in white maps, I could jump into yellow but I don't think will be able to complete them.

Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/9UEWXuyc

I have 6L Tinkerkin and gems level 19, any recommendatios?

Buy 21/0 Ice Trap, replace all flat cold damage to spells wands with +1 cold spell skills wands, get Malachai's Artifice and use with Arma Brand for free EE. Also, Chain Reaction is kinda meh, Explosives Expert is much better for damage if you don't want to prioritize Pyromaniac for survivability.

I'm at similar atlas progression to you with no 6L Tinkerskin - low yellows are no problem for me so far and I killed my first round of conquerors in a few seconds with pre-loaded traps.

I changed the build since then, but still not having enough DPS, I upgraded the helmet, I equipped Assassin's Mark ring, I have to get better resistances to put Malachai ring, but I don't see how much difference will be in the end.

Yeasterday I started leveling Absolution Guardian... Maybe I will give a shot later in the league.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
"
Chinkyfam wrote:
are we leaving arcane surge at level 1? it looks like you do from the pob, just asking for confirmation

p.s great guide so far keep it up!

Arcane surge needs to be left low level so it procs every time we flame dash. The higher the gem level, the more mana that is needed to activate it. I keep mine so the mana requirement is just under how much my current flame dash cost is.
15ex into build and struggle to clear red maps, lol. This is the worst league start I ever had.
Just a personal preference, but I find it much easier to follow written guides than youtube tutorials.
Last edited by Tygerlilly on Jul 29, 2021, 5:11:30 PM
"
15ex into build and struggle to clear red maps, lol. This is the worst league start I ever had.

I was clearing red maps with this build with 0 ex invested into the build... The only item I have purchased since getting to red maps has been a 6 link Tinkerskin. Aside from that I am essentially solo self found.

The build is very squishy if you actually get hit by anything, at least from my experience, but if played properly and you keep moving I find I don't have any issues. This is definitely not a build you will survive with by standing still for any amount of time. 85% of my deaths have been due to just being lazy and standing still too long eating a bunch of shit.
Hi i've been wondering how bonechill interacts with skitterbots. If you can explain in detail that would be very helpful, thank you very much
I'll be starting red maps in about a day. Cleared HOGM earlier. So far I've had 0 problems thus far.

Will post an update over the weekend
Last edited by AverageSCEnjoyer on Jul 29, 2021, 9:14:11 PM
"
whitewing789 wrote:
Hi i've been wondering how bonechill interacts with skitterbots. If you can explain in detail that would be very helpful, thank you very much

Take a look at this thread on the interaction between Skitterbots + Bonechill + Unbounds Ailments https://reddit.com/r/PathOfExileBuilds/comments/ot943i/skitterbots_bonechill_unbounds_ailments
Last edited by Kokuyo on Jul 29, 2021, 9:23:11 PM
"
whitewing789 wrote:

It adds what the description of the Bonechill Support says on it to skitter bots? Look at Skitterbots without it, then look at skitterbots with it.

It also increases the amount of mana Skitterbots will reserve.
my Pob:

https://pastebin.com/txN9dtcm

3.2mill full dps sirus

Pro-tip: Swap out Trap and mine damage for Added cold/awakened added cold

My gems: Div icetrap - cluster traps - charged traps - added cold - inspiration - increased critical strike chance

Trap and mine damage would be more damage... but meh idk.. that 0.05 trap throwing speed w/o charges feels bad idk(added cold might be better earlier on, i am just too lazy to level a trap and mine rn)

Btw tip for mapping in red maps:

Frostbomb - spell cascade - hextouch - frostbite
(Throw it and walk) mobs are slowed, any "Tanky" mobs gets the curse and dies to ur second cast of trap ezpz but most is dead before frostbomb activates :^)
Last edited by Bananaru on Jul 30, 2021, 2:59:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info