3.15 🥶Ice Trap🥶 Saboteur OR Raider League Starter Build - Freeze ALL BOSSES with Un-Nerfed Damage

can you explain why Chain reaction = giving up so much damage?
Running this and im working on transitioning into the high end portion. My problem is idk where the STR is coming from in this build, I only have 65 currently lmao.

im following your tree the one without slavedrivers, had those and i prefer EB so I traded them and went back to Architects.

Thanks for a great build, will be my money maker for sure
Last edited by AverageSCEnjoyer on Jul 26, 2021, 4:12:13 AM
"
Running this and im working on transitioning into the high end portion. My problem is idk where the STR is coming from in this build, I only have 65 currently lmao.

im following your tree the one without slavedrivers, had those and i prefer EB so I traded them and went back to Architects.

That is some sweet ( and expensive) gear for a level 77, i do not think you need to worry about "money making" after all the $$$ you coughed up to the chinese guys for that gear :D

"
That is some sweet ( and expensive) gear for a level 77, i do not think you need to worry about "money making" after all the $$$ you coughed up to the chinese guys for that gear :D

Its not that much if you've been playing the market instead of pushing for xp/map completion and bought items early on lol
"
adreeasa wrote:
"

Yeah instead of running pure stones with my boy the last 2 days I sat in trade. Before exalts were over 71c I was flipping tinker's. I'd buy 1 for an exalt (no matter how many chaos they list for, I offered 1 ex. Ans then turned around and sold the tinker's for 100-110c

Just little ways to give yourself big advantages
"
adreeasa wrote:
"

Strength comes from your gear, or on the passive tree (the +30 nodes). You can spec into str on tree for an easy stop gap, and eventually pay more for gear that has strength so regain those passives later.
Thanks for the awesome video guide Tripolarbear. I love your enthusiasm and clear guide. Do you have any suggestions for my build atm? I'm finding it really fun and fairly quick :)

Lastly hypothermia level to 10 and that's it. Was it because the mana requirements we only go to 10?
"
Chilby2k wrote:
Thanks for the awesome video guide Tripolarbear. I love your enthusiasm and clear guide. Do you have any suggestions for my build atm? I'm finding it really fun and fairly quick :)

Lastly hypothermia level to 10 and that's it. Was it because the mana requirements we only go to 10?

He says in the guide to level it to 20, and 10 is only to simulate the nerfs
Can someone explain the appeal of architect's hand? Do we get much from the cast speed modifier? I get slavedrivers; it fixes mana problems and provides endurance charge generation. I just don't get why so many people are using architect's hand.
I had a question regarding what kind of armour to aim for. Is it better to go for pure evasion bases or hybrid Evasion/ES bases ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info