Private Leagues for Path of Exile: Expedition are now available!

The Private Leagues for the Path of Exile: Expedition launch are now available! For those of you planning to play in a Private Expedition League at launch, you are now able to create them beforehand. Click here to set up your Private League (don't forget to double check the start time of your league upon creating it)! Please note that you won't be able to participate in these events until they officially launch on July 23rd (PDT).
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Alkparty.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I had to google "PoE Expedition" to get caught up :facepalm:
If the difficulty mod I suggested ends up appearing in the patch notes I may well run one at leaguestart.
Le Toucan Will Return
"
AggressiveICE wrote:
I had to google "PoE Expedition" to get caught up :facepalm:

lmao
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Replace that alkparty with a bunger dance :O
bunga bunga
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Alpaca party?
Can you please give us the ability to play the older/archived versions of the client on a private server that we can pay you for? I already reached out via email and got no response.

What I mean by this is, can you allow us to play the 3.11 or 3.13 version of the game on a private server we would pay you for or anything like that? Similar to your private leagues? Why is it necessary to force your vision onto other people without having any say in it? It makes me genuinely sad, why can we not play how we want and are bound by your rules?

Many other game companies do this, such as WoW (Classic WoW), Runescape (Old school Runescape), and many others, that often have more concurrent players than the actual regular up-to-date version of the game. Where the developer's vision no longer aligns with what the actual players find fun about the game. And the games that haven't done this, have historically had private servers made where players make their own changes that they can vote on in an actual democratic way instead of just being at the mercy of dev decisions. No, I am not trying to claim you don't know what you're doing to the game because you were able to make good versions of the game in the past, but I'm just trying to say that people want to play the way that they want without being bound by your rules.

The people who enjoy your slower playstyle can still play on your current/updated live client. I honestly don't see why you can't make this happen. It wouldn't be "pay to win", because players would be separate from your live/current version of the client. If anything, you would be paying to just play the way that you want. You already have your regular private server capabilities for private leagues, so I don't see why this can't be done. And no, it wouldn't invalidate anything you're doing in the current live client because the people who enjoy that version will be happy too, and THAT WAY, you can actually gauge via player numbers who enjoys which version of the game more, objectively, rather than just relying on only one client that you dictate heavily for your data about what players find fun.

Tarke Cat himself mentioned the concept of game archival being a good thing here: https://youtu.be/NeB2-YuS3hg?t=843 14:03 to 14:35, where he states "The people who love the current state of PoE and this is the worst news, you have my absolute sympathy. It really is a shame that with the way that live service games work, you can have your favorite version of the game unplayable. Even with non live service games, with the current state of digital game ownership, you can lose access to your favorite game, we're constantly seeing servers being pulled. It's something that does actually need to be addressed wider in the community across all genres." So if my opinion is not valid enough for you, at least you have someone else, who you likely find more credible, to give their viewpoint on this as well. Thanks.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Khajit has wares... If you have coin...✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Best Leagues Ever Made: Synthesis(3.6 version)>Harvest(3.11 version)>Delve✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Bring back Prophecy, Perandus, and Metamorph. Still waiting on Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra and Crucible to be brought back. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Jul 20, 2021, 7:12:23 AM
a s s league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info