Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

Poison Trapper's laughing to the bank.
Last edited by Potion on Jul 20, 2021, 10:38:43 AM
[Removed by Support]

iterative challenge you say.

You could keep blaming us meanwhile syndicate can screw over people 10-30 runs just for wanting the right benefits from them.

But you're line about perma immunity from flask has me going is anyone else smelling this crap. We are being blamed for actually doing the work to ensure if we and when we need flask on runs we have to keep short or we lose the benefit that it's too easy. You even admitted you inflating pack size was part of the problem but your balance is to basically nerf players who invested the means to make flasks more effective within the rules you made. Again you made it like this and kept it like this for how long? Yet blame us for your choices that have been complained about for a while.

Get the right people who clearly can make action titles some of you are out of your element.

Can we stop this false discussion. Sure there is challenge but you also have to be aware regardless of defenses we get you just come up with bad made bosses who still have huge gaping holes to wreck them if we ever get similar dps and defenses.

How is it fair for some end game constantly to put up phases of being unhittable. You have a challenge some of us figured it out. Actually bother to make a real challenge that won't upset you when good players or even casual get use to it. Not a single end game boss is worth our time if you didn't put all the garbage on them that you do to ensure they cannot be hit. I think i get to point you say it's unfair for the player to much zoom and then design bosses and mechanics to abuse people's blindspots. You're exceptionally dishonest in this discussion and nobody should be giving you quarters.

Nobody is trying to play a challenging version of this when most of just want gear up fast to even get close to very few that do.
Last edited by Matthew_GGG on Jul 20, 2021, 10:41:51 AM
GGG Let everyone suffer except for developers who can access immortality and unlimited damage bi typing in commands

"
KGabQr wrote:
true
Big stupid map mod:

No Regen
Less Regen
No leech
Reflect
Curse less effect
2 or 3 (ice,fire and lighting) exrta damage Monsters
no balances? ....
Nerfs, Buffs, we always find a way.

But removing CoC to that I say Nay!

8 years ago it was my first love and hate to see it go.

Please GGG tell me now that is isnt so...
Welcome to Nerf of Exile :D
I fail to understand,where did the notion come from,that everything has to have a downside?
Also,why do GGG think that everything good in life has to be hard or impossible to achieve?

Does making everything in the game very hard make us enjoy more the game?

For some people yes,for sure,for most of us,makes no sense...

1 thing is for sure,i had a full friends list almost 7 years ago,almost all of the people from that time are gone from the game.Maybe that's the direction we are heading...
"
Nuttyhater wrote:
[Removed by Support]

iterative challenge you say.

You could keep blaming us meanwhile syndicate can screw over people 10-30 runs just for wanting the right benefits from them.

But you're line about perma immunity from flask has me going is anyone else smelling this crap. We are being blamed for actually doing the work to ensure if we and when we need flask on runs we have to keep short or we lose the benefit that it's too easy. You even admitted you inflating pack size was part of the problem but your balance is to basically nerf players who invested the means to make flasks more effective within the rules you made. Again you made it like this and kept it like this for how long? Yet blame us for your choices that have been complained about for a while.

Get the right people who clearly can make action titles some of you are out of your element.

Can we stop this false discussion. Sure there is challenge but you also have to be aware regardless of defenses we get you just come up with bad made bosses who still have huge gaping holes to wreck them if we ever get similar dps and defenses.

How is it fair for some end game constantly to put up phases of being unhittable. You have a challenge some of us figured it out. Actually bother to make a real challenge that won't upset you when good players or even casual get use to it. Not a single end game boss is worth our time if you didn't put all the garbage on them that you do to ensure they cannot be hit. I think i get to point you say it's unfair for the player to much zoom and then design bosses and mechanics to abuse people's blindspots. You're exceptionally dishonest in this discussion and nobody should be giving you quarters.

Nobody is trying to play a challenging version of this when most of just want gear up fast to even get close to very few that do.

very accurately sayd
"
Burmazil wrote:
25% less life on minion damage support?
Tha's simply a death penalty for the gem. (your minions die? you'r dead)

I was wondering why there is so many uniques and skills completly unusable, guess i know now : had been nerfed to death

I will give a try after update with my minion build, perhaps it's not as awfull as i fear, if not, well...cu

Being a clumsy and old player, i need to find workarounds for being able to deal with end content

I guees you just dont like clumsy and/or old players. "Let's just do game for lightning quick teens"

Not much of a minion player but agreed completely on finding work around to survive without lighting fast reflexes any more :/
"
Elua wrote:
GGG want game harder but keeping Headhunter not nerfed or removed. They are CLOWNS.

Agree

They only care for their prescious nolifers

Its not that bad just need to play 24 hour a day first days of launch to have a chance to get some curency

Hit them where it hurts guys , to the wallet !!

Noone buy any MTX or support packs !!!

Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
I accept the changes. I welcome the challenge.
So much salt over a couple of much needed nerfs. At least wait for new skills and gear to be described in patch notes. Or don't, I guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info