[3.15]HunterKee's🛡️ShieldCrush💥|| Map Zoomer || Armour Stacking || League Start

"
BeRse wrote:
they already nerfed the damage of ShieldCrush
what a joke ...

Yea, now from the most broken build, to a really good one.

Before is like, 1000 pdps weapon with minmax shield, and it hit twice
"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
BeRse wrote:
what a joke ...

I really like the idea of the build, and i might consider starting the league with this one, but can u explain what the nerfs are? Because i didn't find the notes the nerf.
Are we still on for updates to this? considering league starting with it if you can finalize the detes

P.S: dont listen to BerSe... a lot of lvl 100rs are crey crey over the nerfs, let the hype train continue
Last edited by DraggySGT on Jul 20, 2021, 9:54:41 PM
Spectral shield throw got a huge damage +clear buff at the cost of single target damage

Im thinking of running a 4l SST to clear and shield crush as my boss killer, thoughts?
"
Feluto9 wrote:
Spectral shield throw got a huge damage +clear buff at the cost of single target damage

Im thinking of running a 4l SST to clear and shield crush as my boss killer, thoughts?

my thought is that shield charge itselfs already enough for white mob pack to pack since they buff it
"
DraggySGT wrote:
Are we still on for updates to this? considering league starting with it if you can finalize the detes

P.S: dont listen to BerSe... a lot of lvl 100rs are crey crey over the nerfs, let the hype train continue

Yea, I am working on some calculation right now, and also not really nerf actually. I would assume that they change dmg armour is just for lv1
"
slashmask wrote:
"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
BeRse wrote:
what a joke ...

I really like the idea of the build, and i might consider starting the league with this one, but can u explain what the nerfs are? Because i didn't find the notes the nerf.

On the league page, originally shield crush give you 5 to 7 phy dmg per 15 armour. They change to 3 to 4, which is like half.

However, if you read patchnode, all shield scaling actually go up when lv20, which means it might not be a nerf, just they post lv20 scaling on a lv1 one and now they fixing it
Hi. This build looks interesting. Any chance to add detailed description for new playres if possible please, like what to lvlup on lv 1-10, 10-20 etc. How actually to play build, skill/flask rotation etc. Items alternatives, like budget uniques if you dont have currency to buy best items etc. Leveling etc. Thank you in advance.
I have a question: Can I do all content by this build or it is just league starter?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info