[3.15]HunterKee's🛡️ShieldCrush💥|| Map Zoomer || Armour Stacking || League Start

Hi there,

been following your build and I'm looking at crafting a shield. You say to get an iLvl 86 shield and fracture t1 armor & block. I wasn't really around during synthesis so not sure how to fracture craft. How would I go about doing this?
"
Ducksgonnafap wrote:
Hi there,

been following your build and I'm looking at crafting a shield. You say to get an iLvl 86 shield and fracture t1 armor & block. I wasn't really around during synthesis so not sure how to fracture craft. How would I go about doing this?

You get it from T4 harvest seed. You would find a craft option allow you to lock one of the mod if you have like 3 to 5 mod on it total. So it is super random.

You could or just spam reroll defense on your shield as well
Hi,

I have a problem with this build, I hope one of you can help because I couldn't solve it. My problem is that I die too much. My damage is pretty good, I don't have a problem with it, but I'm dying one at least once in each map, by the way, don't get me wrong, maps are not very difficult maps with excessive mods. But even normal attacks can sometimes one-shot. I'm currently in tier 12, 13. Is there anyone who can help?

You can check in the pob, account name Cekusan, character KatanaToTate.
"
Cekusan wrote:
Hi,

I have a problem with this build, I hope one of you can help because I couldn't solve it. My problem is that I die too much. My damage is pretty good, I don't have a problem with it, but I'm dying one at least once in each map, by the way, don't get me wrong, maps are not very difficult maps with excessive mods. But even normal attacks can sometimes one-shot. I'm currently in tier 12, 13. Is there anyone who can help?

You can check in the pob, account name Cekusan, character KatanaToTate.

I saw you are using Abyssus.

The key point of Abyssus is you really easy to die even with tons of armour.

The part to counter this is to using warcry tree and using War bringer Ascendancy node which allow you almost full time berserk. This allow you to have 20% less dmg taken which is one key part of defense. Also fortify uptime as well
So far:
a) clearing is pretty mediocre...I'm thinking of switching to haemophilia gloves but unsure what else could help
b) the boss damage seems pretty good but kinda wildly random it feels. sometimes Im swatting away 6-10 times other times i 2 shot red bosses

just tried A8 Sirus and I felt like I was tickling him. Extremely disappointed.
unsure what im missing. can someone take a look at my profile and provide any suggestions?

here is my pob:
https://pastebin.com/wQVG5389

with double wave its '8mil combined dps' which it absolutely doesnt feel like

switched to blitz version. mapping is way better but conquerers , esp veritania, you do like no damage on.
Last edited by SuckLord3000 on Aug 17, 2021, 5:51:31 PM
I dont understand what the chest armor item is. Can someone post a photo or tell me how can i search for it in poe trade?
Finally a build this league that doesn't completely bomb by act 8.. it is a bit mana starved so added a Thief's torment and we good.

Hopefully it holds up in maps.
I've trying this build, here are some n00bish questions:

-How do you handle mana to use Precision-Pride-Banner-Blood and Sand at the same time? I can only use 3 and I still have mana problems to use the other skills.

-There are many skills to use (more than 7), do I kill something in the build if I put Molten shell-Blood rage-Tempest shield with CWDT?

-If I can't afford the Reflect reduction on chest, I suppose I can't go for Defy Pain, does this kills the build?

Thanks in advance

"
baldbolt wrote:
I've trying this build, here are some n00bish questions:

-How do you handle mana to use Precision-Pride-Banner-Blood and Sand at the same time? I can only use 3 and I still have mana problems to use the other skills.

-There are many skills to use (more than 7), do I kill something in the build if I put Molten shell-Blood rage-Tempest shield with CWDT?

-If I can't afford the Reflect reduction on chest, I suppose I can't go for Defy Pain, does this kills the build?

Thanks in advance

1. You use mana flask at start or life tap, end game you have 2 -7 cost on ring

2. Molten shell you can put on left click, temp shield auto refresh if block

3. It doesnt, is just lower some defense and power, is not required
do you actively play this build? like what kind of endgame can this build get to

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info