[3.24] Holy Flame Totem Scion -- League Starter -- HC / SSF viable

https://pastebin.com/SLDpMKgk

That's what i came up with and so far at lvl 83 it's wonderfull. What's bothering me is that in poe in my main HFT setup it says that the level of HFT is 20+3. I'm wondering where that "+3" is coming from?? +1 from wand and the rest?
From other items I guess. I have +2 levels to my HFT at the moment: one from the wand, and other from the spirit shield.
"
Thaeliaris wrote:
From other items I guess. I have +2 levels to my HFT at the moment: one from the wand, and other from the spirit shield.

That's where my confusion comes from. I'm just starting to earn good money for eq improvments and there is no item other than my wand that can give "+1" to HFT. Unless i'm missing something.
Last edited by Cystof on Feb 10, 2022, 4:25:34 AM
Im confused about something, getting mid 40s now and trying out Auras, honestly i dont see how we can sustain so many, i have Vit/Clarity locked at 5 and Ash going and barely have enough mana to use 2x totems. But anyway, What exactly does Herald of Purity do? I tried it for like half of act 4 and i dont think i ever saw a single herald? not sure what the point of it is for?
"
Seipherwood wrote:
Im confused about something, getting mid 40s now and trying out Auras, honestly i dont see how we can sustain so many, i have Vit/Clarity locked at 5 and Ash going and barely have enough mana to use 2x totems. But anyway, What exactly does Herald of Purity do? I tried it for like half of act 4 and i dont think i ever saw a single herald? not sure what the point of it is for?

Buff from the herald of purity grants %% more physical damage. For me it's responsible for around 17% of my entire damage, which is a lot :P

As you don't kill yourself, you will never see those sentinels.
Ah, i never saw the buff icon from it, so assumed the sentinels gave it which i could never pop lol.
Does elemental overload even work?
I was under the impression it doesn't anymore.
"Champ?

Piss off with your attempts at condescension. I'm fucking Charan. Who the fuck are you?
I'm out. This is pathetic. Have fun licking up the sloppy seconds, Bambi.
Cloak of de fiance. What a load." -- Ruler of Wraeclast.
"
TLrKittens wrote:

It does! A small diamond bellow the skill icon shows when it is active. Holy Flame shoots very fast, so it ia really good at activating it, even using CD.
"
gui_orioli wrote:
"
TLrKittens wrote:

It does! A small diamond bellow the skill icon shows when it is active. Holy Flame shoots very fast, so it ia really good at activating it, even using CD.

true, so it's only the tooltip that is bugged? cause damage won't change during uptime.
"
Schiriki wrote:
"
gui_orioli wrote:
"
TLrKittens wrote:

true, so it's only the tooltip that is bugged? cause damage won't change during uptime.

Yup, the tooltip is bugged

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info