Updated opening post for 3.17.

hey, im is that a good league starter build?? any video on how it works?? thx
"
andrelb1 wrote:
"
gui_orioli wrote:

Yeah, most HC SSF builds are good as league starter, because they require little investment (player has to progress with whatever he finds in SSF) and have solid defensive layers, since it's hardcore. This one is no exception.

If playing on softcore, you probably can sacrifice some defence for some offence, but you'll have to feel if so yourself (although I did add a SC itemset in POB). And if playing trade, you'll have access to some useful uniques and better gear than in POB much faster.

Sorry, I don't have youtube and am not a streamer, but gameplay is quite straight-forward. Place totems, throw debuff, totems kill stuff, repeat.
Last edited by gui_orioli on Feb 4, 2022, 9:30:07 AM
"
gui_orioli wrote:
"
andrelb1 wrote:
"
gui_orioli wrote:

Yeah, most HC SSF builds are good as league starter, because they require little investment (player has to progress with whatever he finds in SSF) and have solid defensive layers, since it's hardcore. This one is no exception.

If playing on softcore, you probably can sacrifice some defence for some offence, but you'll have to feel if so yourself (although I did add a SC itemset in POB). And if playing trade, you'll have access to some useful uniques and better gear than in POB much faster.

Sorry, I don't have youtube and am not a streamer, but gameplay is quite straight-forward. Place totems, throw debuff, totems kill stuff, repeat.

thx... how would you ratte the build? it is more a fast map clear? tank? boss killer???

i use to like build with fast map clear for good currency/itens farm.
sup, this can clear content ? and bosses is good?
"
andrelb1 wrote:

thx... how would you ratte the build? it is more a fast map clear? tank? boss killer???

i use to like build with fast map clear for good currency/itens farm.

This build is ok at both, mapping and bossing, not the best one at either. Totem streamer Tatiantel2 (www.twitch.tv/tatiantel2) rated it A for both mapping and bossing.

It definitely can do the content and clear maps, but it isn't the most damage oriented as most SC builds, and isn't the most optimized for endgame. It's still quite playable.
Last edited by gui_orioli on Feb 4, 2022, 10:40:59 PM
You don't have to link the skitter bots and herald of ash togather right? Unless there is some hidden combo I am not aware of?
How do you keep up with the Int cost of all the blue gems?
Last edited by Seipherwood on Feb 8, 2022, 3:32:46 PM
"
AngryBAsian wrote:
You don't have to link the skitter bots and herald of ash togather right? Unless there is some hidden combo I am not aware of?

No need to be linked

"
Seipherwood wrote:
How do you keep up with the Int cost of all the blue gems?

You can craft int in your gear before you get the int from tree, and there are some big int nodes near the tree as well if ou really need, and can respec them later.
having a good time with holy flame totem.

should be able to check my loot out in the character sheet.

Recently just scored the wand/chest

was clearing fine without it, though I am at a standpoint with my talents.

Currently running

Tempest shield
vit
clarity
determ
herald of ash
---- not sure if I should swap tempest out for something else.

is there any builds for totems thats pure physical spell?
"Champ?

Piss off with your attempts at condescension. I'm fucking Charan. Who the fuck are you?
I'm out. This is pathetic. Have fun licking up the sloppy seconds, Bambi.
Cloak of de fiance. What a load." -- Ruler of Wraeclast.
Last edited by TLrKittens on Feb 9, 2022, 9:49:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info