Fyregrass' Comprehensive Freezing Pulse Totems Guide - Act 1 to Maven 9 (Updated for 3.15)

Daddy?
"
Daddy?

Updated and ready for 3.15.

I'm putting my money where my mouth is as per usual, and league starting my own guide.

Uploading the videos for it now.
Last edited by Fyregrass on Jul 21, 2021, 1:45:52 AM
nice build, what do you think about eye of winter?
Great guide! very detailed, very clean also very good build.
You use Bonechill in your helmet vortex setup, but from the patch notes:

"
No longer has “Enemies Chilled by Supported Skills take 10-29% increased Cold Damage over Time” or “Enemies in Chilling Areas from Supported Skills take 10-29% increased Cold Damage over Time”.

Is still worth using it?
"
roselan wrote:

"
No longer has “Enemies Chilled by Supported Skills take 10-29% increased Cold Damage over Time” or “Enemies in Chilling Areas from Supported Skills take 10-29% increased Cold Damage over Time”.

Is still worth using it?

fp isn't cold dot so its still fine
Last edited by matonico on Jul 21, 2021, 9:15:59 AM
"
matonico wrote:
"
roselan wrote:

"

Is still worth using it?

fp isn't cold dot so its still fine

These patch notes melted my poor brain :D

ty for the clarification!
I wonder, do you intentionally skipped Incursion gloves affix "Increased %damage with hits against chilled enemies" or just simply forgot?

Yes, this is not best example, but I had no time to min/max, since I stopped plays last league fairly early.
Secondly, you could mention, that good addition to Veridi is to roll Frostbite on ring - even on league start its takes few chaos to buy any base ring and alt-spam it. Took me ~260 alts and 2 annuls (failed on 1st adempt).

Also, Flash Freeze is quite nice anoint too, especially when combine defensively with aliments cluster Most sad is, we are loosing free shock from that cluster jewel... This change made me sad the most...
Thanks for the guide anyway, you brought me some tips for Friday's race!
Last edited by _Aldheart_ on Jul 21, 2021, 11:20:28 AM
With delirium on the map device I have to ask: How would you rate this build for clear maps all the way to boss for maximizing reward? How would you rate it for clearing simulacrum? Is this build capable of those things with the target 1-2ex budget?
Thank you for all the effort you put into this guide. In the guide you kill all bandits, but I feel like Alira would be very useful. Flat Mana Regen, crit multi, and all res is worth 2 passive points no?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info