3.14.3 Hotfix

"
endoreggaton wrote:
im still having the same issue load wont go past the wheels

lol I now have this issue but I never had it before this patch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I update my driver specially because I now have this matter but nothing happened...)

I just saw that a lot of guys said the same thing so this message is useless
Last edited by Rytoxez on Jul 10, 2021, 6:08:54 AM
Well, I don't know what you understand for improvement, but this patch is horrible. DirectX is totally dead and Vulkan... well it seems better, but only seems better, because when you are playing for a while and VRAM is full then is really fun play with the incredible lag. So, don't you know to clear memory after some time? Before this patch I was able to play for hours, now I gotta restart every time VRAM is full.

Please, it seems you need to some work before new updates. This is not the first time it happens. All we known you can do it better. You did better so far.
I still can’t play the game. What ggg is doing? Just ignoring us like nothing? Zzzzzzz

Just give negative reviews to them, so others news player don’t feel like us.
Last edited by Buraki7777 on Jul 10, 2021, 8:04:17 AM
I hope that the technical department will fix this BUG and stay in the gear all the time. Thank you
Please release another hotfix like you did a few days ago. 24 hours of looking at spinning gears is not fun. Thanks.
Guess GGG tech department has weekends off. Maybe hotfix late Sun/early Mon depending on timezone.
"
Fishrman wrote:
Guess GGG tech department has weekends off. Maybe hotfix late Sun/early Mon depending on timezone.

RLY? weekends off?
3.14.3 Hotfix:

Fixed a bug where Intel Integrated Graphics users could get stuck on a loading screen when launching the client.
WTG GGG excellent customer service.....

Its only money. May as well spend it here.

Buy beta.

Please Do Not PM me if you have no sense of humour as to what i say on forums.
I'm still stuck on gears for FFS!!
Still stuck on opening loading screen. Sad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info