3.14.3 Hotfix

Desktop with 1080TI and laptop with 3070M both having serious perf issues after this patch, big time framerate drops when enemies spawning in ultimatums etc.

Trying to provide some real feedback here, I am an engineer at a game studio and get how this stuff happens. Thanks.
Is it possible to get CPU/GPU time in X.YY MS (Europe Style: X,YY MS) format rather than just X MS (Europe Style: X,YY MS) format? I am asking this because 2.95 MS should not be displayed as 2 MS.
Last edited by gruumine on Jul 7, 2021, 4:24:19 PM
im still having the same issue load wont go past the wheels
Any reason why the 3.14.3 update making POE not being captured correctly using Game Capture in OBS? I had it working for streaming for years then this update happened and now can't capture the gameplay running everything as admin. Drivers updated and all. OBS just refuses to think of PoE as a full screen application. Also tried borderless and windowed. No luck. Game runs smooth otherwise...
Yeah this patch is totally messed up. MASSIVE framerate drops, huge latency spikes etc. Something got badly broken :(
Remember, moderators on this forum get their feelings hurt VERY easily and will use any excuse to edit your post. Don't say anything that might upset them or they'll cry and throw a temper tantrum. This of course proves you were right and that they can't take it.
+1 to everyone else here. I'm running the game on the lowest setting and it was fine before the patch. Ever since the patch, the game performs significantly worse to the point where it's unplayable and might need to quit. Loading times into each zone have tripled and framerate drops significantly and the game starts to freeze when you fight packs of mobs. Somebody really messed up this patch and needs to look into it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnvWN7t5gjE&t=7s
"
endoreggaton wrote:
im still having the same issue load wont go past the wheels

Me neither. Did it start working for u? Any suggestions?
I have the same issue!
i'm still waiting for another hotfix. Pls GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info