[3.15] Panday's Two-Hand Frost Blades Slayer / The Last Hope of Frost Blades!

Hi everyone it's been a while! Just got back to POE from a long break :) Sorry for my absence :)

https://pastebin.com/zvVaDrwe

As of now, this is the temporary passive tree ( two-hand ) that I've come up with. But I have yet to update the gearing side of things :(.

Regarding the gear of choice, I think it is not anymore ideal to use replica shroud since it has zero defenses considering we lost acrobatics. A defensive rare chest or a Kaom's heart will be the ideal body armor for this build.

For now, our Auras will be Hatred and Determination. If you have enlighten support I think it's viable to fit herald of ice or purity.

Let me know if you need help with FB in general, even if it is not a Slayer 2hand variant :) You can contact me through my discord.

Cheers!

Last edited by tacata69 on Oct 22, 2021, 7:34:48 AM
"
tacata69 wrote:
Hi everyone it's been a while! Just got back to POE from a long break :) Sorry for my absence :)

As of now, this is the temporary passive tree ( two-hand ) that I've come up with. But I have yet to update the gearing side of things :(.

Regarding the gear of choice, I think it is not anymore ideal to use replica shroud since it has zero defenses considering we lost acrobatics. A defensive rare chest or a Kaom's heart will be the ideal body armor for this build.

For now, our Auras will be Hatred and Determination. If you have enlighten support I think it's viable to fit herald of ice or purity.

Let me know if you need help with FB in general, even if it is not a Slayer 2hand variant :) You can contact me through my discord.

Cheers!

Umm why do you have 270% ele res belt and 3500 armor on rings
seems a bit unrealistic Kappa
"
"
tacata69 wrote:

Cheers!

Umm why do you have 270% ele res belt and 3500 armor on rings
seems a bit unrealistic Kappa

Check the name of the rings and you'll know why. About the belt... well he skipped "crafting" res on other gear and just put everything on the belt to save time.
Last edited by Deziowy on Oct 22, 2021, 10:59:47 AM
How do we get Endurance Charges?
Last edited by lewakurov on Oct 23, 2021, 4:33:23 AM
What are the red circles on the pastebin tree ?
"
lewakurov wrote:
How do we get Endurance Charges?

From Inexorable node. 25% chance to get one from hit. More like a bonus and not reliable for a boss I think.

"
xxdjidanexx wrote:
What are the red circles on the pastebin tree ?

You might have a Search in POB. At the bottom you have an input "Search:", try to remove the text in it.

---

I got this evening to early Yellow map. I don't have any problem for Tankiness by now and damage are fine.
Last edited by daelik33 on Oct 24, 2021, 4:38:48 PM
Any updates??
can you post a link to your discord please?
Hey, any chance for an updated pob for 3.16, ive been looking for an FB build like this for ages.
"
Hånden wrote:
Hey, any chance for an updated pob for 3.16, ive been looking for an FB build like this for ages.

Ah shit, just saw the one you posted, nice thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info