Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Feedback on Upcoming Merchandise Plans

I would like to see playing cards with a Divination Card theme or general PoE theme.
Oversize divination cards, broken down into sets based on the year they were released. Perhaps even making them foils.
My main concern is having larger sizes available for clothing, especially a hoodie. Obviously I can't justify buying clothes if I can't wear them. Other people have mentioned this, but I would like designs that are something more substantial than just a shirt with the PoE logo on it.

I would also love to see some small figurine or replica of in-game items. Like, I'd love to have a baseball sized chaos or exalted orb to put on my desk.
i want an massive exalted orb on a shirt but instead of the normal looking exalted orb, i want it to be a bunch of chris wilson faces
Here is what I sent the community team

Here is a quick list that would sell like hot cakes:

Cloth Map of Wraeclast
Figurines
Artwork of each class or ascendancy that can be framed
Clothing(Hats & Shirts)
Stickers of quotes(Pretty much all the sirus quotes)
Lore books
Drink cups
Tabula Rasa shirt,
exalted orb / chaos orb / vaal orb keychain
mirror of kalandra style mirror
shirts with quotes like the good ones of izaro
celestial hoodie
special unique items collection
divination cards collection
atlas of worlds

these, i would buy for sure
Last edited by paleguy on Jun 22, 2021, 8:06:44 PM
Einhar body pillow
plushies

/thread
I would definitely buy a belt that looks like a headhunter

Reusable thermos bottles that look like unique flasks

Skyforth socks
Just brain storming...

Figurines for display
If you go this route, find a good manufacturer and go back and forth to nail down the quality; nothing worse than having a cross eyed or east coast west coast eyed figurine.
- Some good figurine ideas... Queen Atziri, Kitava, Malachai, Other striking or visually impressive boss battles.

Coffee Mugs/Beer Mug
I like the idea of tying an item or currency to the mold of the mug. For example, if there was a beer stein or mug and it was in the shape of an orb of regret or scouring. Maybe a coffee mug in the shape of an awakener's orb, you get the idea.

Apparel
First an foremost, don't just slap a logo on an item and call it good. Find that nice medium between just plain looking good even if someone doesn't know the game and other people who play being able to identify with the person.
- For hoodies, could you please add a hold on sleeve so you can put your thumb through it and wear it kind of like fingerless gloves, that would be cool.
- Try to incorporate some of the item designs in game naturally into real wear.
- Quality materials and quality craftsmanship please.

Keychains
- Chaos orbs, exalted orbs, divine orb... Preferentially use metal for better quality.

Cards
- I think it saw it here in a previous post, but yes, printing physical copies of divination cards is a good idea. Just don't ruin it by releasing them as booster packs or something. Maybe sets or an all-in-one.

Books
I'm saving the biggest one for last. Please please please release a lore book detailing the history, creatures, items, characters, etc. of path of exile. Get a good binding on that sucker and make it a hardback.
- Pages and cover should have a good texture, try to give a raised cover instead of just a flat glossed cover.
- As a bonus for buying books, you should have a code included so you can pick up an in-game cosmetic for the purchase.
There is a lot of artwork for the creatures, bosses, characters... Just everything in path of exile! You should create an artwork book compiling all, or the best, artwork from the game.

Thanks and good luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info