Oblivion and Merchant Microtransaction Concept Art

great! :)
GGG please, can you make this banner on/off ? That would be awesome if we can off it.

"
starphil7 wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:
Yeah, it would be a lot nicer if they got rid of the blue crap.

Get rid of the best part about the Armor?

Ingame or Concept Art? Because ingame it's definitely the worst part. In the concept art it looks nice but is not needed at all. There are quite a few people out there, including myself, who rather enjoy well designed armours without a dozen bling-bling colourful light effects. A few weeks ago I screen through the shop to look at all the armours they have added over time and there is really just a handful that look good to me (aka doesn't make me look like a disco ball).
I so agree... Some of the best armor's in the game are the ones for challenges. My favorite, that I still use today on all my new toons is Rigwalds Body Armor Skin, Gore Boots, Fire Gloves, Gore/Carnage Helemt.
I LOVE the design if it translates well into the game, i might actually spend money on MTX for once :o
Some ancient sets like from forsaken masters are still one of the finest.
Last edited by tm10067 on Jun 23, 2021, 4:26:07 AM
Dark Souls vibes, very nice.
I am always impressed by the MTX concept art. You have some incredibly talented people working on that stage of the game's design, and they deserve all the recognition in the world for it.

But the very notion of needing/wanting to share 'mtx concept art' regularly would be alien to any other f2p, mtx-heavy game I've played. The end result in-game usually speaks for itself. It's not hard to read between the lines here and see the issue.

Folks like to say that 'graphics aren't everything' and I agree; I play games that range from almost pure text all the way to ps5 4k beauties. But when you're selling aesthetic mtxes at a premium and the gap between 'what was designed' and 'what was sold' is so vast you 'have' to share the concept art, graphics must count for something.

Maybe Path of Exile '2' will address this.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Dancer of the Boreal valley.
Am I the only one who likes the merchant one better? Also, nice work guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info