Chaos Cipher deserves more credit. *steals for wallpaper*
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Amazing!

Place 4 could of easily been a 3.
Place 5 could of been a 2.
Some great talent the community has. Grats to all the winners, and thanks to all the participants!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
I would have picked number 5 (Art of the Karui by Drakartwow) as number 3.

Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
art of the karui is hands down THE BEST!!! you got ripped off man.
also, the battle of monsters is great.
"
Rekill wrote:
"
ÄlphaWolf wrote:
"
KungFuPanda2 wrote:
Thanks anhkhoiit, happy you like it. Thats my new wallpaper :)

I have to say something about this.. I see others have said it too.. I don't understand the criteria based on which the entries are chosen and ranked.. Maybe for next contests it should be made clear? Also who picks the winners.. maybe the art department should do it? (not sure who does it now)

This inconsistency of skill from top to bottom (or even unchosen entries being better then some of the chosen ones) is what keeps better artists from entering..

People would be happy to lose to better art, you should look and think "DAMN the top 3 are F**ing CRUSHING! I need to get better, of course I didn't win"

UHHH yeah. I completely agree, the way they ranked these make 0 sense.
Its unreal the amazing actual good paintings that got passed up, for fucking memes.
Nice job GGG

+1 makes 0 sense idd... nothing against the top 3 artists or something. They did a good job. Just not top 3 good.

I guess I didn't word it well because my previous post was deleted. but I agree with the sentiments of the above posters. I realize art is subjective and it's hard to judge physical vs digital art, but I think several of the unchosen were better than some of the chosen ones for sure. I also think the second place in this thread should have also included some more of the pictures that the artist posted of that piece since it's 3D and multiple angles do it better justice :)
Last edited by Vylkin on Jun 12, 2021, 7:58:10 PM
So the Alva Crochet is better than the Maven Sculpture? OK...I have no idea what the criteria is for choosing the winners, if any. Maybe the winners are just randomly picked.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info