Ziz x Shopify Rebellion HCSSF Class Gauntlet

"
hiles_adam wrote:
"
atteruza wrote:
I was excited about this until I found out people were able to pay money to make/join private leagues to practice all last week and get an edge. They shouldn't have revealed the mods until the race started.

Gauntlet races always have all the damage mods, hence the name gauntlet, whilst this is the first one featuring the new AoE mod it was expected to have it.

Not all. This one doesn't that the more projectiles one, and instead uses the AOE. Honestly, the idea of both at once is kind of terrifying on some bosses.
"
atteruza wrote:
"
hiles_adam wrote:
"
atteruza wrote:
I was excited about this until I found out people were able to pay money to make/join private leagues to practice all last week and get an edge. They shouldn't have revealed the mods until the race started.

Gauntlet races always have all the damage mods, hence the name gauntlet, whilst this is the first one featuring the new AoE mod it was expected to have it.

Not all. This one doesn't that the more projectiles one, and instead uses the AOE. Honestly, the idea of both at once is kind of terrifying on some bosses.

True but the I was replying to the idea that people have an unfair advantage because they knew the mods before hand and could practice. It was basically known the mods which were going to be in place as gauntlet leagues have the damage mods, that's their purpose. If anything people may have even expected additional proj/resists 2 which would have been amazingly scary.

Claiming it is unfair because people had time to practice only because people knew the mods ahead of time was a silly point. The only unfair element here is practicing requiring private leagues, essentially making it pay to win, people can practice the mods if they can afford to.
Hard Nips
will chars be migrated to parent league after the event is over? tyty
nihonnjinnbannbare
everyone, staff
Nice to meet you
Personal Computer Gaming I am a 35 year player from Japan.
I'm excited every day to get to know everyone through this game.
I will do my best every day to collect knowledge of English and wiki.
the feeling when u try the mods and hc first time and just went act10 deathless casually... but die in the beach at lvl1 2 times... and when u actually win against the ultimate challenge then u die at mud flats while taking your lvl3 passive point...templas ftw
"
Does this event count towards the "reach level 8 in any race" achievement from steam?

Yep.

...huh, I guess RNG on whether the Quote button works is also on point.
Awakened Combustion Support when?
Last edited by NoIguanaForZ on Jun 14, 2021, 4:36:02 PM
"
Does this event count towards the "reach level 8 in any race" achievement from steam?

yes

EDIT: sorry didnt see the last post and i dont know how to delete this one.
Last edited by grahinho on Jun 16, 2021, 2:25:47 AM
was fun until Brutus, RIP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info