Ziz x Shopify Rebellion HCSSF Class Gauntlet

"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
Class Gauntlet
The goal of Zizaran's Class Gauntlet Event is to see how all of the classes fare in the most difficult of circumstances in Path of Exile competitively while rewarding the top three of each class as well as rank one overall. For more information on the event, please check out the event's announcement page here. Note that this is a community-run event and not an official Path of Exile event.

Note
  • Dead characters will still be eligible for prizes.
  • Please do not delete your characters before prizes are awarded or they may not be eligible.

Active Mods
  • Monsters have 70% Increased Area of Effect
  • Increased Monster Damage II (Monsters deal 20% Increased Damage)
  • Increased Monster Speed II (Monsters have 20% Increased Attack, Cast and Movement Speed)
  • Increased Monster Elemental Damage II (Monsters Gain 30% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire, Cold and Lightning Damage)
  • Reduced Player Resistances I (Players have -20% to All Resistances)
  • Increased Monster Life II (Monsters have 40% More Life)
POG HLHF
Woot.
Feels bad for the players that only get one day of the weekend to play because of the start time.

Streamer event for streamers.
Never even considered doing HC or SSF let alone HCSSF, but this event looks like a real challenge with some nice incentives.

Great that this is opened up to everyone and looking forward to giving this a try and hopefully not dying too often.

Good luck all!
"
belain wrote:
Never even considered doing HC or SSF let alone HCSSF, but this event looks like a real challenge with some nice incentives.

Great that this is opened up to everyone and looking forward to giving this a try and hopefully not dying too often.

Good luck all!

This event will be a blast.

Don't underestimate Brutus in A1, once you are past that there's no wrecking ball bosses until Daresso and Piety in A4.
Le Toucan Will Return
I was excited about this until I found out people were able to pay money to make/join private leagues to practice all last week and get an edge. They shouldn't have revealed the mods until the race started.
"
atteruza wrote:
I was excited about this until I found out people were able to pay money to make/join private leagues to practice all last week and get an edge. They shouldn't have revealed the mods until the race started.

Gauntlet races always have all the damage mods, hence the name gauntlet, whilst this is the first one featuring the new AoE mod it was expected to have it.
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
Class Gauntlet
The goal of Zizaran's Class Gauntlet Event is to see how all of the classes fare in the most difficult of circumstances in Path of Exile competitively while rewarding the top three of each class as well as rank one overall. For more information on the event, please check out the event's announcement page here. Note that this is a community-run event and not an official Path of Exile event.

Note
  • Dead characters will still be eligible for prizes.
  • Please do not delete your characters before prizes are awarded or they may not be eligible.

Active Mods
  • Monsters have 70% Increased Area of Effect
  • Increased Monster Damage II (Monsters deal 20% Increased Damage)
  • Increased Monster Speed II (Monsters have 20% Increased Attack, Cast and Movement Speed)
  • Increased Monster Elemental Damage II (Monsters Gain 30% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire, Cold and Lightning Damage)
  • Reduced Player Resistances I (Players have -20% to All Resistances)
  • Increased Monster Life II (Monsters have 40% More Life)
Too Late To Register?
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info