Our 3.15 Expansion Timeline

"
xerailas wrote:
improve currency drop rates

Why? You already stomp content in 2-3 weeks after the start. And then you quit.
"
ElKarof wrote:
Instead of you guys being judgmental, you should list all things you enjoy so GGG knows what to nerf next.
I have being playing (and enjoying) Poe for a few years. This is the first time i see so many negative comments in an expansion announcement.

It’s all started during Ritual, after the development nerfed Harvest manifesto. People were not happy. Then playing Ultimatum and seeing all the things that were gutted along with Harvest, it continued and even got worse. C’est la vie.
Last edited by SlimShady63 on Jun 13, 2021, 7:08:28 AM
"
"
xerailas wrote:
improve currency drop rates

Why? You already stomp content in 2-3 weeks after the start. And then you quit.

no but from boosting curr more and more ppl will craft better items also prices will be lower and we dont need to spend too many hours to do something because its a game and not a job. it is supposed to be fun or else everyone will uninstallit.
"
It's unbelievable.

I read most of these 28 pages of comments.
Only five of the comments (not pages) - are supportive.
All other (28 pages) - are from disgruntled people.

My prediction - nothing of QOL will change in a new league.
Why?
Because we have a TOP manager(s), who do not willing to change their wrong decisions or just lose interest to sincerely cater to their users.

Unfortunately, I don't know yet what $50 mln of yearly dividends is doing with people.
But seems something changed.

Why nerf all?
Why not a trading platform?
Why the Flasks piano?
Why I can't craft in predictable ways?
Why need 100500 clicks to get all small items from the floor?

Is this a normal desire to make all inconvenient for me?

You are remember?
You - are responsible for those you have tamed!

All of these inconveniences are need for me?
Or you sacrifice my fun for your revenue?

I understand - it a very easy.
But I don't see a desire to do something for users.
It's only about the decision.

Therefore - I promises do not spend anyone $ until you do the game comfortably.

PS
I spend my time writing this message because overall - POE - is one of the best.
Сame a long way.
I wish your team good luck to be wise and fix most of the QOL-suggestions.

nicely said.
most of the ppl playing POE are casual players and not full time streamers or hardcore playes
Last edited by xerailas on Jun 13, 2021, 8:14:58 AM
"
xerailas wrote:
we dont need to spend too many hours to do something

THIS! It will cause the money loss for GGG. So basically you suggest to lower GGG's income because players will complete challenges / content for the less time period and quit the game.

==================================
Less player -> less income.

It's pretty simple as a stone. If you don't have a lot of time for the game you can play only 1-2 hours per day every day but play till the end of the league. What's problem? You are not forced to play 24/7 right from the start.
Last edited by cursorTarget on Jun 13, 2021, 8:22:28 AM
"
"
xerailas wrote:

THIS! It will cause the money loss for GGG. So basically you suggest to lower GGG's income because players will complete challenges / content for the less time period and quit the game.

It's pretty simple as a stone. If you don't have a lot of time for the game you can play only 1-2 hours per day every day but play till the end of the league. What's problem? You are not forced to play 24/7 right from the start.

You can see less players in Ultimatum because it’s more grindy and lots of things disappeared so people left. And for me it’s the opposite to what you said. If things like HH or Hateforge are mirror worth then I’ll play less because I know I won’t be able to afford it therefore a lot of fun in the game is gone. For example this league I cleared all endgame in 1 month and then I stopped because the fun would take too much time to be reached. Maybe 1 month just to make a HH build and it’s not worth the time to me. At the end I play less and since I don’t have as much fun I surely don’t spend any money.
Crafting is also not interesting because to make a rare item better than a 5ex or lower unique you need to spend 50ex. So people just get that unique and don’t craft.
Nerfing meta builds has the same effect on me. I tried a spark aura stacker and put 100ex on it. It felt terrible after all the nerfs to aura stacking. I realized it’d would take me another hundred to make it ok so I gave up. If I’d had the 3.14 Harvest and HH was around 80ex I’d probably still be playing now and I might have spent some money as well.
But I don’t know, maybe it’s just me thinking this way and what you said is what is actually happening and that’s the reason GGG made these changes. In my case though, they lost money. :)
"
"
xerailas wrote:

Nope.
I can play whole league time, but it must be fun and league mechanic must be rewarded. Something like Ritual.
Spend some time on maps - take reward what u want - its fun. Not RNG, not hard grind.
But when GGG make league so deep for some rewards and boring (Heist etc) + nerfs everything (primary def mechanics what kill HC) = no reason to play.

btw its nice how GGG nerf all def mechanics (izi to understand and use) what can help players to survive, but other way they ignore lags/dc deaths + IK from 2 offscreens and more. Just force players to spend incredibly currency to buy TOP OP EQ for IK bosses couse just that support FARMING BOTS
I just want to be able to play on day 1 without getting kicked out of the game, that's all.
Just hope it wont be a copy paste like it was with ritual and ultimatum
Because of how similar these 2 leagues were i ended ultimatum within first 2 weeks.
Well 1 month and we will see.
"a bit larger than Ultimatum"
Please no Rital 3.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info