[3.14] Penance Brand Hiero. Low Life + Indigon + No Holy Conquest. One shot bosses with 70M+ hits.

"
AmazinG89 wrote:
This build looks awesome, is possible start a new league with storm brand or penance brand ?

Archmage Storm Brand is passable. You could do most of the content as a league starter, but still - average build. And i didnt try to start with Penance Brand yet, but without gear i think it would be worse than Storm Brand, if you play Hierophant.

And if you dont look to switch to my build after or to another expensive option. I would suggest to play different ascendancy.
Last edited by pathjk on Jun 28, 2021, 5:30:15 PM
Planing to start league your build, probably stormbrand into penance, I'm quite familiar with energy shield and low life builds , I should be able to manage :D

Your build looks pretty nice that it hooked me up, was trying to find something new to play :D
Last edited by Greedss on Jul 1, 2021, 10:21:58 AM
total trash build!0 defens and dmg not the best to boss.in the end build is garbage.coz how u can hit when ure dead?
i respec from ball light and....yes is not powerful how i hope......die a lot 6.8k es + 8.5k mana ultimatum ink are a pain but pharaps i think i must to learn the rotation......btw BL is a step forward
"
Beskaius wrote:
i respec from ball light and....yes is not powerful how i hope......die a lot 6.8k es + 8.5k mana ultimatum ink are a pain but pharaps i think i must to learn the rotation......btw BL is a step forward

If you would make a video with your gameplay, i could point what is the problem. Your character has all important defence layers, and only lack 1k+ ES. And i never had any problems with Ultimatum; instead its the easiest content for me. Even the circles.

Edit: can it be because you dont have corrupted blood immunity? I cannot find it on jewels, and you dont have it on flasks. You can put it on your Sulphur Flask, and even replace the flask with the defensive one (basalt/quartz/jade).
Last edited by pathjk on Jul 3, 2021, 3:19:15 PM
"
mxxxxv wrote:
total trash build!0 defens and dmg not the best to boss.in the end build is garbage.coz how u can hit when ure dead?

I talked about defences for 10m straight in my video. Definitely there are some.
playable for 3.15 ?
omg from 77m to 18m after POB update 3.15
Remove controlled destruction for Crit Multi and it brings you to 43 Mil again. I'm sure OP will tinker a bit for us, so I am not worried :)
Last edited by ScyLentShade on Jul 22, 2021, 10:14:04 AM
Yo bro nice guid do you have any plan to update this build pls?
thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info