Fan Art Competition Highlights

Cassia and Lunaris look great
Le Toucan Will Return
As much as I always like to see lolozori's work (a little reminiscent of Drew Struzan's style), that Saint Cassia is on another level.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Thanks for featuring my piece, but I should ask to change the title of my submission "Reply of the Atlas" to "Writing Patch Notes" since I never really posted the title on the original post, thanks!
yeah ok. cm and things. who mainly communicate in reddit. whatever

how about you wilsonman post your quircky fan art. show us your funny stupid :D
fk archnemesis.
Neat
nice job
Atlas, alva, nessa and elementalist are really nice :3 blood magic is nice too but the white hair doesn't do it for me...
@valenvenge great job
"

AKA Logan Paul and Floyd Mayweather Vs the Seething Distaste of the General Populace
Last edited by Busdriver_Jow on Jun 7, 2021, 7:12:46 AM
"
Desadaptado2 wrote:
Thanks for featuring my piece, but I should ask to change the title of my submission "Reply of the Atlas" to "Writing Patch Notes" since I never really posted the title on the original post, thanks!

Great work dude, my first thought was "this reminds me of something" and then i realized what it is :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info