Set your foes ablaze in raging blue flames with the new Stygian Wave of Conviction! This Cosmetic Effect gives your Wave of Conviction a Stygian theme, perfect for those looking for that blue or Stygian look! Check out the video below or get yours here.

Round out the Stygian theme with none other than the Stygian Armour Set, Stygian Hood and Stygian Shield.

This weekend we are also having a sale on microtransactions from the Angels and Demons mystery box! You can check out the full range of cosmetics on sale here.

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
The Stygian theme‘s one of my favourites. 😃
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
... wait... is that a BLUE ignite...?!?!?
looks great, thanks for everything yall do.
Coming in 2023: Another green fire effect for another ability.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
HUUUUUUGE!!!!
Too bad the dev's are unable to crank out fixes at even 1/100th the rate the artists crank out these MTX's.

My wallet's still closed.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
ty GGG but still waitin for trialmaster buff... just wanna get challenge finally
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
New day, new MTX.
Here we go Tencent.

Game have lags, bugs, bad visuals loading and more ... who cares.

GGG lets go for more nerfs, when you add in league mechanic/uniques something what broke whole game :D And you repair it maybe in 1/2 league time.

Thats not normal. Pls 3 and more years old GGG !WAKE UP!
so they can make an mtx that aftereffect of burning would be same color and not regular orange/red xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info