[3.15] Gryph's Burning Vengeance! Cast on Crit Bladefall + Blade Blast!

"
reggie_gakil wrote:
I did the investment as i told you before Gryphen and just made a quick showcase of Awakener 8 Conqueror so people can see what is still achievable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvqc2qO2ego&ab_

As you can see dmg is still awesome and sufficient enough to easily clear all content. You can find my POB in the description of this video

Hey whats your Blade blast single hit damage at? Im at around 100k right now with all buffs up and deciding if i want to invest more into the build... damage feels “good” but tbh not as much as i expected at the level of investment im at. Guess thats what the AoE and damage nerf will do...
Last edited by SniggidyDiggidy on Aug 4, 2021, 3:24:33 PM
i actually have no idea i would guess smth like 8-10 million max atm. Also at least now its way better to use increased critical strikes gem in both 6 links as crit is not that good anymore with the flasks and you wonr reach high crit anymore without
Can u post final PoB without usin Diadem? Since i dont understand why you use Medium cluster Flask duration
hi, need some advice from my char :: https://pastebin.com/ibMNkFv7

i'm in a middle of learning this game (just start few weeks ago) and this build

problem is idk why i'm always died :( any advice or some tip will be graceful :)
"
amekia01 wrote:

problem is idk why i'm always died :( any advice or some tip will be graceful :)

You need to have a watcher's eye with ES on Hit while affected by Discipline to handle the self damage to your ES pool.

Ngamahu's Sign ring or a ring with Life Gained for each enemy hit by your spells (13+ roll required) is needed to handle your life.

Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel - in the name of Doryani needs to go in the jewel socket near Mind Over Matter to convert that Keystone into Corrupted Soul for 15% of max life as extra ES and to split the damage you take 50/50 between ES and Life.

Get those things and you'll stop literally killing yourself. ^^
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
amekia01 wrote:

You need to have a watcher's eye with ES on Hit while affected by Discipline to handle the self damage to your ES pool.

Ngamahu's Sign ring or a ring with Life Gained for each enemy hit by your spells (13+ roll required) is needed to handle your life.

Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel - in the name of Doryani needs to go in the jewel socket near Mind Over Matter to convert that Keystone into Corrupted Soul for 15% of max life as extra ES and to split the damage you take 50/50 between ES and Life.

thank you for advice ,,

after a bit try .. did diadem and doryani timeless work well ? few like my life is always gone but my es is still full or just my life pool is too low :(
"
amekia01 wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
amekia01 wrote:

thank you for advice ,,

after a bit try .. did diadem and doryani timeless work well ? few like my life is always gone but my es is still full or just my life pool is too low :(

You know, I completely overlooked the Devouring Diadem. Lol. The above suggestions are for if you're NOT using that helmet.

So...yeah, you just need the life on ignite ring. (Ngamahu's Sign) or a Life on Hit Vitality Watcher's Eye.
hi guys...i respec my scion in STD to this build since i had most of the gear.my big problem so far is that BF doesnt proc too often...any advices???my profile is open any suggestions on how to improve is welcome!!!TY ,,,,,!!!
"
Lampra wrote:
hi guys...i respec my scion in STD to this build since i had most of the gear.my big problem so far is that BF doesnt proc too often...any advices???my profile is open any suggestions on how to improve is welcome!!!TY ,,,,,!!!

Without going super deep into it, the most likely cause is you either need more crit, more accuracy, or both. Probably accuracy. If you can use a leveled precision that would get you something like 1k accuracy. Anomalous has 10% reduced reservation which will help.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Oct 3, 2021, 4:47:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info