[3.15] Gryph's Burning Vengeance! Cast on Crit Bladefall + Blade Blast!

Hey gryph just got all the gear to get this going and it feels awesome. Im using a lvl1 BF, mana flask, and then i took the nodes to get the dagger life/mana leech nodes below coordination at the shadow start and having no mana problems.

Theres also new(?) flask mods that can give accuracy, stun negate chance, and reduced mana cost that help a bit. The accuracy one is pretty darn nice.
Last edited by SniggidyDiggidy on Jul 24, 2021, 4:38:33 PM
"
Hey gryph just got all the gear to get this going and it feels awesome. Im using a lvl1 BF, mana flask, and then i took the nodes to get the dagger life/mana leech nodes below coordination at the shadow start and having no mana problems.

Theres also new(?) flask mods that can give accuracy, stun negate chance, and reduced mana cost that help a bit. The accuracy one is pretty darn nice.

Using a level 1 Bladefall to handle the mana cost is clever. I like it. Not a permanent solution but will work for a while thanks to Martyr's massive damage boost.

Nice.
Yep, since we get a sizeable amount of flat damage from martyr, the bf still does solid damage. Im using an enduring mana flask that has an 11% reduced mana cost roll, inspiration, the life/mana cost wheel, and the dagger attack/mana leech node(since its general attacks, not just daggers) and currently fully sustaining a 6L lvl 15 BF.

Next goal is to drop mana flask by getting replica conqueror’s efficiency and a crafted -mana cost roll. I think that might be enough.

Im also planning on sticking to champ instead of necro because the fortify is too valuable since i dont think dropping inc crits or inspiration is possible until solid investment. This also allows for 2 more spots in cwdt loop, which im currently running assassins mark, wave, and blade vortex. I think it works well enough to get bv giving 80% more aoe atleast every other BB proc.
"
Yep, since we get a sizeable amount of flat damage from martyr, the bf still does solid damage. Im using an enduring mana flask that has an 11% reduced mana cost roll, inspiration, the life/mana cost wheel, and the dagger attack/mana leech node(since its general attacks, not just daggers) and currently fully sustaining a 6L lvl 15 BF.

Next goal is to drop mana flask by getting replica conqueror’s efficiency and a crafted -mana cost roll. I think that might be enough.

Im also planning on sticking to champ instead of necro because the fortify is too valuable since i dont think dropping inc crits or inspiration is possible until solid investment. This also allows for 2 more spots in cwdt loop, which im currently running assassins mark, wave, and blade vortex. I think it works well enough to get bv giving 80% more aoe atleast every other BB proc.

I am just into maps with it today and the mana was not hard to solve. Using a ring with Mana on Hit for spells, Battle Rouse for 10% mana recouped and some reduced mana cost stuff.

Very nice, that ring is really great haha. An unset ring with assassin’s mark will probably be necessary if I wana keep BV in the cwdt. Have you tried using it for the aoe scaling? From what I can tell it, it seems like a serious buff for the skill the way we are using it...

Edit: Nvm, it doesnt work. The game treats the 10 bv and 40 BF as separate and the bv aoe scaling to the blasts that occur on the BF blades. Looks like i’ve got that free socket lol.
Last edited by SniggidyDiggidy on Jul 27, 2021, 12:11:47 AM
"
Very nice, that ring is really great haha. An unset ring with assassin’s mark will probably be necessary if I wana keep BV in the cwdt. Have you tried using it for the aoe scaling? From what I can tell it, it seems like a serious buff for the skill the way we are using it...

Edit: Nvm, it doesnt work. The game treats the 10 bv and 40 BF as separate and the bv aoe scaling to the blasts that occur on the BF blades. Looks like i’ve got that free socket lol.

Oh yeah if it were global AOE that'd be insane. Lol. As is, it's just a couple of extra blades (which isn't bad tbh). But yeah, free the socket :D
Also get it working with Tireless wheel and Replica Conqueror's Efficiency.

The damage recouped as mana can be found in cluster implicit as well, it is 1% though.
Giving out all my luck to my teammates D:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"

Oh yeah if it were global AOE that'd be insane. Lol. As is, it's just a couple of extra blades (which isn't bad tbh). But yeah, free the socket :D

Haha yeaaa my initial thought was that the BB explosions acted as a “chain” so if a BV exploded before your BF then the BF would still get the extra aoe scaling. Oh well. Easier to switch to necro now.
Last edited by SniggidyDiggidy on Jul 27, 2021, 10:19:09 AM
Also, one of the big sleeper reasons scion feels awesome for this build is all of the stats. VD necro was always a struggle to get dex....ive got like 250 right now on accident haha.
Last edited by SniggidyDiggidy on Jul 27, 2021, 10:40:37 AM
"
Also, one of the big sleeper reasons scion feels awesome for this build is all of the stats. VD necro was always a struggle to get dex....ive got like 250 right now on accident haha.

There's that and 1c Pure Talent jewel helps a lot there, but this league especially feels better because the Scion just consumes less mana per second with only 1 spell on CoC proccing multiple times per second as well as easy access to Tireless and Battle Rouse.

"
fidhell wrote:
Also get it working with Tireless wheel and Replica Conqueror's Efficiency.

The damage recouped as mana can be found in cluster implicit as well, it is 1% though.

Yeah I also took 2 points for Righteous Decree for the mana cost reduction and a nice chunk of increased mana. Totals to 24% reduced with the Tireless Wheel. +18% from boot enchant and we're at 42% reduced. I am using replica Conq Efficiency for the -9 as well.

Getting implicit recoup on all the jewels would be kinda funny, but I don't think it's needed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info