[3.14] ❄️Freezing Pulse Self-Cast Assassin,12mil Sirus DPS,Insanely fast clear and single target❄️

Looks fun! How do you generate frenzy charge? And how is it a self cast build?
"
8r3nt wrote:
Looks fun! How do you generate frenzy charge? And how is it a self cast build?

u get frenzy with aspect of the cat from farruls, and its self cast cause you use the skill.. your self?
I have a question.

Should I use this?

Thanks!
"
dmoniak wrote:
I have a question.

Should I use this?

Thanks!

I tried it and the difference is so minimal, worse matter of fact, inya always
How do you manage with bleed? I can't see any way to remove it with ur flasks. Fun build tho, kinda struggling with survivability, but at this point it's about getting good, I guess.
"
Ohayourself wrote:
How do you manage with bleed? I can't see any way to remove it with ur flasks. Fun build tho, kinda struggling with survivability, but at this point it's about getting good, I guess.

i have a bleed immunity jewel, its called immune to corrupted blood. u can use a bleed flask or that
Oh, so the corrupted blood res implicit works for bleed, too? The more you know
I've read that its 2 different bleeds.. Regular Bleed is not as dangerous as Corrupted BLood because it can't stack.. but you will still want a Staunching Flask for the regular kind.
Yh I guess so, cuz even the regular bleed can mess me up pretty bad due to my kinda meh health pool
Hmmm, self casting, nice. I can't play CoC, watching something spin makes me dizzy.

I wonder, if you could league start this and bit by bit get the items needed for the final version...

What do you think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info