3.14.2 Hotfix

"
Just now I got a trial master. I didn't teleport to his arena and stayed in the map. I couldn't move and just died in one hit.

+1
its bugged and not working...

pls buff trialmaster! cmon... just do it
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
How much did you nerfed ultimatoms :D
I ran over 100 maps with t16 over %150 IIQ and I almost never got over 6 level of trials :D Loots are surpsingly shit.And the another thing (I really dont know who gives the idea that people like having good time with survival ultimatoms but you MUST fire him.) Spending time in this league getting much worthless day by day.

Thank you GGG you're the only company I know which amazingly good at the begining and getting terrible intime.
"
Eraforn wrote:
Thank you GGG you're the only company I know which amazingly good at the begining and getting terrible intime.

BioWare? Blizzard? Actually there's plenty.
Stangly all problems which i encountered since patch 3.10 /3.14 are gone after copying the Game from a NVME to a "normal" SSD (Crucial MX500 550mb/s R/W).

Edit: but the loading time are still quiet horrible... 2-3 minutes
Last edited by Zonk88 on Jun 1, 2021, 3:56:28 PM
since last patch have lag spikes again. before everything was good. Already died to the spikes, lost map and harvest
Come a long way from 2011...
I'm running with 6900xt and had to revert back to DX11. No more choppy and laggy texture streaming but now I get random big black box popping up on screen.
I have made many forums on this issue. When you nerfed Hateforge you destroyed every single vaal skill in poe. Before this update/hotfix we had a max number of 15 souls. In this update we have 1 maximum (with legacy soul catcher) and the skill if you do not cast when you press the flask will remain at 1 soul and you can cast it but it will not harm or effect any enemy monster and if you take the gem out after pressing the flask it will then get stuck at either 2/30, 4/30 or 15/30 souls. This is a big bug and should be hotfixed. This is proof of the current patch 3.14 before you messed up souls and vaal skills making them unplayable other than hateforge. https://youtu.be/XImBrfPxZAc. This is proof that ggg already knew about it the same day as they ruined it of course again other than Hateforge https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3130611. The real question is when will this be fixed so people can go back to enjoying vaal skills and poe again?
"
Zonk88 wrote:
Stangly all problems which i encountered since patch 3.10 /3.14 are gone after copying the Game from a NVME to a "normal" SSD (Crucial MX500 550mb/s R/W).

Edit: but the loading time are still quiet horrible... 2-3 minutes

reinstall.
and if the loading time is still that long, maybe check you anti virus, its probbly scanning the game alot.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info