Ultimatum Statistics

Im over 2000 ultimatums in maps down I complete all of them rarly fail maybe 1 in 70-100 and i have seen the trial master 4 times. Your numbers do not tell the whole story.
So something like 400 HH and 200 Mirrors were possible to find out of how many millions of encounters?

I'm not sure I've ever read anything so demotivating in my life.
what's the chance to get Hateforge?
how many Hateforges were generated?
[Removed by Support]
Shame on those noobies throwing away mirrors and hhs back to the evil trialchrister
SO I have to post. Out of 50 million encounters only what 200 mirrors and 400 headhunter. Cool stats but now I dont even want to finish the league knowing the chances. Demotivated
I'm fairly new to the game but have some lvl 90+ charcters but Ultimatums are too difficult for me and I don't want to die and loose my XP so I ignore them now. I'll wait for a better league.
So that means I have a 1 in 125,000 chance of finding a headhunter in ultimatum?
Pog! Only 124,200 maps to go.
This league is one of the worst leagues I have ever played. sadge
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
I would like to enjoy the nine or ten waves, but even with an OP character, I have AWFUL performance, with so many mobs spawning.
"
SandeR87A wrote:
And who cares this in the End ?

The current problem with the Trialmaster ist still present.
Doesn't matter what your Statistic says...

MAYBE YOU GUYS GET RID OF A SYSTEM TO ENCOUNTER A NEW LEAGUEBOSS LIKE THAT IN TOTAL NEXT TIME ?

Alone the Mechanic itself is so unacceptable that your Statistic showcase here brings nothing in the End beside Frustration and more Madness.

GGG i would consider next Time you Guys FINALLY STOP WITH LEAGUEMECHANICS THAT ARE PURE RNG BASED!

Just STOP with thing like that.
How hard can that be ? I know for your Guys RNG is everything even in Challenges.... BUT PLAYERS DONT LIKE IT STOP IT REALLY!

ITS POINTLESS AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO IN BOSS ENCOUNTERS!

Don't fail or skip any, and you'll meet the trial master at a decent rate.

The RNG in this case isn't bad at all , its just that your chances are heavily negatively multiplicatively affected when you dont have 100% Winrate.

I believe GGG knows their shit when it comes to properly implementing RNG no matter what the vocal community says

Having said that , the flaw in this particular design is that people could be winning 95% of the time and its natural for them to be thinking they are doing well when in reality they aren't. That 5% loss rate is far more detrimental than people understand, and when someone wins as frequently as that , when we are not talking about a rare encounter (as we have a chance at a trial master in every single instance , and the RNG is balanced around this fact) , they should be rewarded almost as much as the people who win 100% of the times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info