Ultimatum Statistics

I love this stuff
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
I normally am interested in these league statistics.......however I could care less since ya'lls failed integrity/morality checks of 17 Apr.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on May 26, 2021, 7:04:59 PM
Doing ultimatums causes me anxiety problems and this post ain't helping with that :x
T4 seed plots generated: 0
I hate this league. I'm getting the bird and I'm out. Unless I can get the portal without much fuss. Hate the league, hate gambling.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on May 28, 2021, 3:00:08 AM
Nice fabricated stats.
All wave 10-s are 99% Streamer Servers. Facts.
Fix your servers, there is CLEARLY something wrong with Trialmaster spawn on non Streamers.
Mathils actual cat
"
Some players have said that they feel the Trialmaster is too rare. Our investigation while generating these stats showed that those players are often not playing through to wave 10, failing encounters, or not even starting the encounter to begin with.

Bullshit.
Apparently he has a spawn chance of 2%...
That is INCREDIBLY LOW for an encounter that you can get once per map. You could get extremely unlucky and never see him all league even though you did map quite a bit.
I know I didn't map an insane amount but I usually finished most of my trials to the end and to still not see him all league... really poorly thought out mechanic.

I probably did around 15-200 ultimatums to completion at above ilvl 78 and I bet some people have done way higher and not found him.

The most bullshit thing about this is you guys decided to lock 2 challenges behind him with an absurd spawn rate...Please rethink your strategy next league for things like this or you'll get more and more people quitting the league early like me.
Imagine spawning Trialmaster AFTER Ultimatum league lol.
Hateforge gonna be 50 Mirrors
Mathils actual cat
"
OlaSarcasm wrote:
"
SandeR87A wrote:
And who cares this in the End ?

The current problem with the Trialmaster ist still present.
Doesn't matter what your Statistic says...

MAYBE YOU GUYS GET RID OF A SYSTEM TO ENCOUNTER A NEW LEAGUEBOSS LIKE THAT IN TOTAL NEXT TIME ?

Alone the Mechanic itself is so unacceptable that your Statistic showcase here brings nothing in the End beside Frustration and more Madness.

GGG i would consider next Time you Guys FINALLY STOP WITH LEAGUEMECHANICS THAT ARE PURE RNG BASED!

Just STOP with thing like that.
How hard can that be ? I know for your Guys RNG is everything even in Challenges.... BUT PLAYERS DONT LIKE IT STOP IT REALLY!

ITS POINTLESS AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO IN BOSS ENCOUNTERS!

lol dude just play something else lmao

Every time someone says something bad about POE they say play something else. This is not how you fix and address issues and is not only childish but idiotic and irresponsible.

We all know game is broken and keep hearing the same things. End of the day GGG have no say and Tencent are not going to listen or make changes to address complaints and fix the game issues with trade and crafting so either accept it or go play a real well thought logical and designed game like Last Epoch that has proper logical crafting and by end of year should have multiplayer function and that is when POE will die if they don't clean up their act by then. SO many players in global chat after years of playing POE have left and given out their gear it is very sad how GGG let a Tencent take over and destroy the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info