PoECR Speedrunning Season

I hope GGG are dealing with the problems of flying on a volcano, at high graphics settings, and have not postponed the solution to this problem for a couple of years. After all, I have 8GB of video memory but crashes after the patch happen a couple of times a day.
These races of yours have already simply got out.
While they may be doing nothing, just like with the harvest, the community was asked to improve the chances and not only, but they don't care.
Ahhh... The event for Streamers and Elite argument, i mean it's not like u need provide something for event, just recording of your run ( like ANY speedrun of ANY game ), not even to mention that it's money from organizers pocket to popularize speedrunning in POE...
It's only for discovering possibilities and boundaries in a game for certain goal in shortest time, speedrunning never was about participation trophies.
Awesome. Glad to see racing back in view again. I'd love to see the old Race Seasons back again in some form. It was cool to have official support for things like leaderboards, and proving time wasn't an issue, since it was it's own league each time, and could be monitored officially.

Thanks Brittle, and all others who work towards keeping this playstyle active :D
"
Melaviy wrote:
"
kramuti wrote:
go cry over something else.

So you don't like the inconvenient truth. Sorry, but people are fed up with this constant ad for streamers. As well as events for 0.1% of the elite.

Which part of "that is open for anyone" don't you understand?
"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"
So you guys pretty much wont do anything for your playerbase unless it includes the free advertisement you get from some big name streaming it. We get it. Nobody is allowed to just play video games for fun anymore.
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
Nice event but when an event for the rest of the 99% of player base ??
I got banned from that discord racing channel long time ago, for some akward reason
Can i get unbanned somehow? :\
Thanks to all who worked to put this together! Unfortunately for me and my old butt, playing on avg. 8 hrs/day still hasn't gotten me to endgame because of all the convoluted layers of content that a person with OCD like me just cannot ignore. Many progression tracks in this game, and just not enough time to get it all done even this far into the league. Maybe I suck at this game now even though I was able to complete my 1st Deathless Sirus on Awakener lvl 6, but I just cannot ignore completely Heist, delving, Syndicate progressions to their contents, while at the same time fitting in time to progress not only conquerer quests and all watchstones, but all maven cruscibles to even unlock uncharted realms. Speed is no longer for me obviously my current health conditions at age 47, but good luck to those who do try their hardest to compete!

To avoid discouragement, the key for me is always progress, not perfection.
Last edited by AShugars on May 25, 2021, 1:18:41 PM
If you're collaborating with the streamers, shouldn't this be under the events tab of the website?

Seems kind've whack to send us to a discord. Which then sends you to another discord. People can be receiving foreign pm's and scammed etc.

Host the event, or don't.. really.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info