[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's 🔥 Blazing Salvo Mines Saboteur 🔥 League Start to Uber Bosses!

okay last question sorry to bother u, will the build guide be updated before league starts? cuz there is about 35 hrs or so before league start as im writing this text cuz it still says WIP
"
okay last question sorry to bother u, will the build guide be updated before league starts? cuz there is about 35 hrs or so before league start as im writing this text cuz it still says WIP

Basic answer is yes. However there is really not much changes. Just numbers but also those are more or less the same. Biggest update to the build guide will be on life version since I opted for tankier version lately and it works great for the build with trinity of defences (grace, determination and spell suppression).

I have the trees ready to post but waiting for the pob 3.17 update.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
awesome looking forward to the amazing build, thx again cuz this is the only miner I can find for 3.17 cuz I don't enjoy meta builds, time to melt bosses of this new expansion!
"
Dge4Dge wrote:
Thx for the guide.

I'll start with this one. Hoping to do everything in the game with it as you said, specialy bosses. But it looks strong.

Are all pastbin uptodate ?

Isn't there a problem in your gdoc here ? :)
https://ibb.co/st6nk3h

Still didn't get any responses why there is Ball Lightning in the guide ? Is that an error or I missed something ?
Love your builds, is there a chance that we can get a pob before we swap to LL ?
"
sneakys wrote:
Love your builds, is there a chance that we can get a pob before we swap to LL ?

there is already in the guide for the current 3.16 tree both life, and low life conversion for Level 85. I am going to release the updated versions (with PoB beta tree without gem updates) today and probably update in the weekend with officially released PoB version.

twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
sneakys wrote:

there is already in the guide for the current 3.16 tree both life, and low life conversion for Level 85. I am going to release the updated versions (with PoB beta tree without gem updates) today and probably update in the weekend with officially released PoB version.

Edit> Thx so much for the guide. excelent work =)
Last edited by SMOKALOT on Feb 4, 2022, 12:42:42 PM
why isnt the life to ll pob isnt working sadge
Going to update now.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
Going to update now.

Your tanky pastebin is pending moderation. Might have pasted too much, or set it to private.
Last edited by Sawtyss on Feb 4, 2022, 2:14:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info