[3.15] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ⚡ LL Ball Lightning Mines Saboteur ⚡ League Start to Maven with Leveling Guide

im leveling atm and i got a tremor rod should i use it once i hit the required level or when i hit tier 1-3 maps
Last edited by shotgune on Aug 5, 2021, 12:09:38 PM
"
shotgune wrote:
im leveling atm and i got a tremor rod should i use it once i hit the required level or when i hit tier 1-3 maps

you can already start using it. It's really good weapon (you can 5 link it with the prophecy) and it'll carry you until very late game. You can use it until you convert to the Low life later.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
shotgune wrote:

you can already start using it. It's really good weapon (you can 5 link it with the prophecy) and it'll carry you until very late game. You can use it until you convert to the Low life later.

For what it’s worth I heard it’s bugged and not working properly since the start of Ultimatum. Haven’t tested it myself.
"
jpypoe wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
shotgune wrote:

For what it’s worth I heard it’s bugged and not working properly since the start of Ultimatum. Haven’t tested it myself.

i briefly tested with blazing salvo at the start and i had extra detonations. However, I havent actually count all the mines in detail if full detonation happens or not. I briefly used the weapon before switching to LL this league. I think it's good transition weapon, but LL is superior in every way for me.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
So yeah ive seen the reddit post about it being bugged aswell and decided i shall try it.

I hit 44 and equipped it on a 5link with the gem setup which was listed in the Life lvl 80 PoB and dmg on tooltips was lower tho it felt like it wasnt so bad and now that i leveled some of the gems it picked up.

So it looks fine not sure if its the most dmg you can dish out i dont really sequence i think i just lay and spam after it.

Yeah ill try and respec aswsell and see how its going never been big endgame PoE player more of a start the league hyped reroll a few times cause i see something interesting and end up not playing untill next one got kinda inspired from Akane"s old LB angostic mom build so i decided to check and try this sab guide and maybe id finish some of the endgame parts this time lol.
Last edited by shotgune on Aug 6, 2021, 9:35:31 AM
Do you have a crafting guide for that ring? What fossils should I use or is there a better way?
"
Schreckens wrote:
Do you have a crafting guide for that ring? What fossils should I use or is there a better way?

what ring are you talking about?
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Schreckens wrote:

what ring are you talking about?

Whoops sorry, should've mentioned that haha. Talking about the Elder/Crusader Opal Ring in the high budget PoB
I hope this is ok to cross-post

3.16 changes:
I balanced Auras reservation and tried to maximize DPS after the update, this is what I got. I lost around 500 ES and gained some DPS which is not reflected the PoEB at all, because it's associated with unobvious mechanics. Plus got extra damage mitigation perks.
It's in Standard, so got GG-gear.

https://pastebin.com/bXDPBFVU

https://fastpic.org/view/116/2021/1023/_ecc7020b2ee9c8d8b718a769d6c8436c.png.html

BTW, how do you folks think, will this build benefit most from
A. Aspect of the Cat
B. Aspect of the Avian
C. Aspect of the Spider
?
The goal is to slay sirius bosses.

UPD: I picked Aspect of the Avian. It's two alternating useful effects 50% of time.
Aspect of the Cat is 40% useful effects and 60% useless effects.
Aspect of the Spider applies webs only "nearby" and I got hinder enemies from other sources anyway.
Last edited by Lethalicus on Oct 25, 2021, 8:40:22 AM
I think i found the best mine skill for the league. I am going to revive this build with grace, wrath, hatred, zealotry and almost all lightning converted to cold damage for extra chill on bosses. Clear can be still worse than EoW but for bossing, this will be the rock star.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info