[3.15] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ⚡ LL Ball Lightning Mines Saboteur ⚡ League Start to Maven with Leveling Guide

"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
CAKE wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:

nice, i am almost there. 30c or more so to convert @ Level 80 or 81.

3fuses to 6l and 45 chaos for base

Before someone claims that i'm lucky, i spend 12k fuses in previous 3 leagues with no 6 link.

Now i need chayula, shield and 150 regret orbs to switch
it is first time in over 10 years that i'm going to be ES based(i always just went full life+armor)

but i see that this time around we truly need to low life more multiplier, because ggg decided to shrekt all support gems.

congrats. also try the blazing salvo, i think i like it more than the BL.

I will give it a go, but i really like the aoe dot-like effect my balls have.
atm i got some surviability issues with 4k shield and 1k life
ofcourse that i need like 40regret orbs to switch the passives around is not helping my case :D

I believe my gear is fine, the only thing i did not change are my rings
Spoiler

so what is missing is i assume swapping the tree and getting some 100energy shield jewels.

I got perhaps lame question but:
How do we regen our shields?
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Jul 29, 2021, 6:02:16 AM
get a Vaal Discipline. The Vaal part of the skill is almost a new flask for you to regen ES immediately. Otherwise, you have to not take any damage for ES to start recharging.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Jul 29, 2021, 7:50:36 AM
I'm so happy someone finally made a quality guide for BL miner. Thank you very much; this will serve me extremely well for many leagues if maintained.

My only feedback atm is it would be nice to have another table for early leveling gems (pre-BL).
Last edited by destroyermaker on Jul 30, 2021, 1:20:12 AM
"
I'm so happy someone finally made a quality guide for BL miner. Thank you very much; this will serve me extremely well for many leagues if maintained.

My only feedback atm is it would be nice to have another table for early leveling gems (pre-BL).

Hi destroyermaker. Did you check the leveling guide? There is very detailed guide to take you until maps with gem links.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Yep, and it's excellent, but another table in the "gems" tab would be great as well to reference.
Last edited by destroyermaker on Jul 30, 2021, 2:32:18 AM
Hi, eye of winter is not as good as BL for mines?
"
Kloppstock wrote:
Hi, eye of winter is not as good as BL for mines?

I am playing EoW right now, switched from Blazing Salvo. I think all 3 are very good. I dont quite like the glacial cascade, but i could easily recommend either of those 3. I am going to publish EoW guide today.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hi, thanks for the build.

Are we still taking "Explosive Expert" as our 4th Ascendancy point?

Right now it gives something different compered to what is shown in the guide.

Thanks.
"
Yep, and it's excellent, but another table in the "gems" tab would be great as well to reference.

yep, it's great idea. i'll add it to the Gems tab.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Hi, thanks for the build.

Are we still taking "Explosive Expert" as our 4th Ascendancy point?

Right now it gives something different compered to what is shown in the guide.

Thanks.

given the multipliers and auto chill & shock from the Skitterbots, I would still take it. I see bigger numbers with Demoliton Expert also, that's also a good option now.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info