[3.14] In-Depth 216m Sirus DPS Scion CoC Build Guide (w/ GIFs, Leveling Guide)

"
I'd like to propose to the readers a couple of DPS improvements you could make to the build (check your PoB first). These aren't necessary and are purely for PoB-warrioring purposes. I saw a few people do this on poe.ninja and thought I'd point it out.

Improvement 1:

If you socket a Lethal Pride at Black, you can socket a Transcendent Flesh at White for a total of 72% crit multi. This will (most likely) brick your attack speed cap (since Timeless Jewels bricks Unnatural's Instinct 1st line because they "conquer" all passives in Radius, thus preventing further modification by a jewel like your Unnatural Instinct on Yellow). Therefore, you replace Unnatural Instinct with a run-of-the-mill crit multi jewel if your attack speed is bricked. This allows you to potentially get "5% chance to deal Double Damage" on your Battle Rouse, Sentinel and Arcane Chemistry notables, which is practically 5 to 15% more damage, depending on the quality of your lethal pride.

Improvement 2:
Pandemonius is beatable by a well-crafted rare amulet such as this. It is an option to consider at the higher end, if you can afford to lose the defensive blind of Pandemonius.

Improvement 3:
Depending on your tree, Arcane Capacitor might actually outperform Crusader as an Anoint. Check PoB.

Arcane Capacitor sadly doesn't outperform Crusader for most of the circumstances. I previously checked my own PoB for additional anointments, Arcane Capacitor is the best challenger there. It doesn't help, at least for my version of the build.

Yes, a good rare amulet is obviously better than Pandemonius offensively. And it's considerable to drop one of the Blind mechanics. But there is not a good amulet on the market atm. Although I can self-craft it, I'm done with the league so... Thank you for presenting additional options to community through my guide.

double post
Last edited by killiangrausten on Jun 8, 2021, 7:06:19 AM
double post

Last edited by killiangrausten on Jun 8, 2021, 7:05:58 AM
"
I'd like to propose to the readers a couple of DPS improvements you could make to the build (check your PoB first). These aren't necessary and are purely for PoB-warrioring purposes. I saw a few people do this on poe.ninja and thought I'd point it out.

Improvement 1:

If you socket a Lethal Pride at Black, you can socket a Transcendent Flesh at White for a total of 72% crit multi. This will (most likely) brick your attack speed cap (since Timeless Jewels bricks Unnatural's Instinct 1st line because they "conquer" all passives in Radius, thus preventing further modification by a jewel like your Unnatural Instinct on Yellow). Therefore, you replace Unnatural Instinct with a run-of-the-mill crit multi jewel if your attack speed is bricked. This allows you to potentially get "5% chance to deal Double Damage" on your Battle Rouse, Sentinel and Arcane Chemistry notables, which is practically 5 to 15% more damage, depending on the quality of your lethal pride.

Improvement 2:
Pandemonius is beatable by a well-crafted rare amulet such as this. It is an option to consider at the higher end, if you can afford to lose the defensive blind of Pandemonius.

Improvement 3:
Depending on your tree, Arcane Capacitor might actually outperform Crusader as an Anoint. Check PoB.

Arcane Capacitor sadly doesn't outperform Crusader for most of the circumstances. I previously checked my own PoB for additional anointments, Arcane Capacitor is the best challenger there. It doesn't help, at least for my version of the build.

Yes, a good rare amulet is obviously better than Pandemonius offensively. And it's considerable to drop one of the Blind mechanics. But there is not a good amulet on the market atm. Although I can self-craft it, I'm done with the league so... Thank you for presenting additional options to community through my guide.

Can i change freezing pulse to something less flashy? Screen pollution is already bad with this build.
"
DaiBi wrote:
Can i change freezing pulse to something less flashy? Screen pollution is already bad with this build.

Actually it's not bad to just use Ice Spear there as well with GMP again. Freezing Pulse is better but I don't think there is a better contender than Ice Spear there. But you probably need another Anomalous variant there to be efficient for mapping. So it should be a little bit expensive.
I have a level 69 right now (sion) is it better to reroll one or reroll the skill tree?
How do I increase my trigger rate to 10.1? Also I keep getting random 1 shots
https://pastebin.com/JCFbgcSH here is pob any tip helps!
Just leveled a scion using hallow Palm and at lvl 76 atm. Have a lvl 3 ACoC Gem. Could someone help me with a lvl 76 or lvl 80 tree? This is the gear I have accumulated so far:

Can I start at 76 or should I wait for 80? Have 60ex to spend on remang gear.

My current poB:
https://pastebin.com/gz1sABCd
Last edited by spacenoxx on Jun 9, 2021, 11:44:36 AM
"
spacenoxx wrote:
Just leveled a scion using hallow Palm and at lvl 76 atm. Have a lvl 3 ACoC Gem. Could someone help me with a lvl 76 or lvl 80 tree? This is the gear I have accumulated so far:

Can I start at 76 or should I wait for 80? Have 60ex to spend on remang gear.

My current poB:
https://pastebin.com/gz1sABCd

This would be the optimized tree for your level:
https://pastebin.com/ZHtLVVhJ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info