Warlord Microtransactions Now Available in Store

Imagine if you paid $100 for PoE as a game. And you could loot most of the mtx. And every new seasons mystery box had myster boxes that dropped in the game.

This is how fun games were before MTX. Where you pay for a game and earn everything.
Yeah you guys aren't getting another cent from me, either.

Keep posting cringe about MTX while your game falls apart until nobody is left but streamers and the clowns who pay their (and your) rent.

Its a really fun community to experience right now and its only getting BETTER, right?
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
Just say NO.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
How about an official announcement/news regarding your recent tweet https://twitter.com/pathofexile/status/1392699178585780224 asking input from the community for the free high contrast cursor?

If your really serious about it, should that be announce here?

I think the "survey" announcement format like you did from the previous community mtx & divination card will be a good way to get input from the community.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
"
Imagine if you paid $100 for PoE as a game. And you could loot most of the mtx. And every new seasons mystery box had myster boxes that dropped in the game.

This is how fun games were before MTX. Where you pay for a game and earn everything.

I almost cried with joy imagining such an amazing scenario. A PoE where we didn't have to chase purposely designed low res armor. Where the items would have more value than just the stats because they would look like the mtx designs as it should be.

Le sigh

yee its a bit too many mtx lately..lol :) Gl guys, i still love you, but you are loosing your base fans! hope Tencent have not poison your souls!
Thanks for the building supply I never asked for.
As long as you keep ignoring what we say, what we ask, and what we would like to see (at least an announcement about why you ignore us ffs) i wont be spending anymore on the game. over 8000 hours, more than 2000€, enough is enough, you are becoming the blizzard we all made fun 2 years ago, and like them back then, you dont understand why we say this, victory defeated you.

It saddens me even if its just a game, but you are at a point where you only understand money language, as seeing how incredible important are streamers for you and what they say. I told some years ago, giving any importance to streamers is a doble edge sword, now you are bleeding and you dont even understand why.
you dont need to be so harsh with yourself mate, if u cant take constructive criticism, you should live alone with beasts :) relax mate, life is beautiful even without you

Spoiler
"
RebornKing wrote:
Was w8ing for that:D

BTW, fck you haters. You can claw and scream all you want, but in the end GGG stands theri ground.
If you dont like PoE, gtfo and play D3, Grim Dawn, Torchlight or w/e. Way more casual friendly and should be a good fir for your fragile brains.

Cant w8 for D4 release when all you clowns will be gone for a few weeks:)
PoE was fine b4 you idiots showed up, and will be after ypu are gone:)
Last edited by darkenergy0 on May 14, 2021, 6:33:41 AM
Can we get a feature to preview these? Outfits could be shown via 3d model in the inventory screen and skill effects in a training area or restricted to our own hideouts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info