New Microtransaction: Azurite Cavern Hideout

Ggg I’ve been playing since betrayal on Xbox and I love your game and last league ritual was amazing, I was able to make lots of currency try cool builds and had a blast! I was almost able to afford a headhunter and I’ve never had one. But now in ultimatum it’s back to only the players that can play all day everyday and the 1% that know ways to exploit the game being the only ones that get to really have fun while the people like me that play solo after work everyday and all weekend have no chance.
We shouldn’t have to throw away days worth of currency to attempt craft one good item.
Please think about the large amount of your players that play fair have jobs and don’t exploit the game so we can have fun and try cool and interesting builds too!
pretty cool
Might have to get this one
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
I'm always a bit disappointed when these new hideouts come as an MTX. It would have been so good if this hideout could be unlocked from certain (rare) delve nodes.

That.
They just connect few delve nodes together and slap 28$ tag on it.
I'd welcome anything like Glimmerwood hideout, it's something new, interesting and well designed. But this? Importing every node in the game or arenas and calling it 20$ MTX? Or even lazier just make a square full of water or celestial background...

Just make something good instead of milking every possible texture in the game...
"
Synopsis wrote:
Nice, would be great to get the lava and the ice on the floor as separate decos though.

The ice are decorations, actually. The lava isn't though.
"
"
Synopsis wrote:
Nice, would be great to get the lava and the ice on the floor as separate decos though.

The ice are decorations, actually. The lava isn't though.

The blue ice ground yes, but I meant the white icy part on top of it (as you can see at the very beginning).
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Last edited by Synopsis on May 11, 2021, 1:47:26 PM
Nice! I 'dig' it! Some really good memories from my very first time playing the game and seeing that "POP!" with all the crystals falling. Good times were had. Keep up the good work GGG.
Each new ho cost 30 points more... that's going crazy just like wings
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
great hideout, can you up the rate on moon temple and primordial blocks HO's? done those each hundreds of times and no HO >.<
"
Kulthanel wrote:
Another wasted chance.. getting this from Aul or any of the delve bosses would have been much better.

But who the fuck I'm kidding lets cash in as usual because you do very few microtransactions release weekly...

Says the guy who hasn't spent a single brown penny to support the game. Take a seat, boy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info