[3.14] Tsus Exsanguinate Scion - all content done

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

Another Exsanguinate Build you think? Aren't there like 3 from famous builders around? Don't you have anything better to do? As a matter of fact no, lockdown is still in place here so I have to widdle away at office hours in some way ;)

So first I want to say: I played this build as a starter and all the way through to A9 sirus and maven. And i killed them all!

Change Notes:
Final Build Linked.
Added Tipps and Tricks section

Let's dive into the build:

Offense

We only use exsanguinate to do Damage, no corrupting fever, as the dmg increase is too low for a 4link and not needed anyway.
My realistic Trash dps is around 6 mil dps(with chain)
My Boss dps sits at 8 mil dps (with awakened swift affliction)
Supporting dmg auras are: Warbanner, Pride, Malevolence, Herald of Purity
This is a selfcast Build! (0.4 seconds casttime => 2.5 casts per second, yes it's fast.)

Thanks to our Strong defenses, we run Divergent Righteous fire (yes, not the vaal version, the standard one)

Defense

Militant Faith(Power of Purpose):
I have currently 2.950 hp with petrified blood, slayer overleech is in effect, I don't need nor use Lifeflasks.
I have 1100 hp/s regen and 1300 HP/s Leech. (without arakaali)
Also our endurance charges are mostly permanent which is supported by ~20k Armor and a molten shell with ~66% uptime.
Ailment duration is severly reduced due to different mechanics.
Defensive Auras are: Vitality, Purity of fire (but that is situational, I won't force everyone to roll an amulet like mine, but you could cheese it with Enlighten) You could also switch to discipline to get more out of your MoM.
And of course MaxBlock/spellblock (Without Glancing Blows)
Optional use of Lori Lantern (thought about moving Vulnerability curse to selfcast)

Lethal Pride(Tempered By War):
Setup which needs a lot more currency. With fireress up to 86 (Purity of fire with gemlevels raised and Auraeffect)and standard resists on others this trivializes most elemental damage. Additionally i have phys as fire taken corruption on shield and the watchers eye mod phys as fire taken while affected by PoF

This setup is strong enough to simply drop MoM ans use those points somewhere else.

Last but not least: If you feel you have "enough" offense you could switch your annoint to soul of steel which gives a shitload of def to both variants

Pros & Cons

Pros:
Tanky and Fast Build, outside of bosses nothing will really kill you.
No need for unleash/Spellslinger or Echo, des Build can substain 3 stacks of exsanguinate without problems, even with awakenend Swift Affliction.
Cheap Entrypoint for the build to work.

Cons:
Cannot do Phys reflect maps (Aztiri only with Sybils lamnent)
While it can tank most strafe hits even from endgame bosses, Movement skills are still required. No it can't tank shaperbeam, or at least I didn't try it.
Gem switch for Endgame Bosses(maven/shaper/uberelder/guardians etc)

Path of Building

The base Version with Armor:
https://pastebin.com/xkiGnMYa

The more expensive(also insanly stronger) Version with tempered by war:
https://pastebin.com/G6UxrkTj

The final version again with Armor:
https://pastebin.com/NzEJQhdj

requisite Gear

The gear we need that this whole Spiel works:

Daressos defiance gives us perma onslaught even at bosses with enduring cry. This makes the selfcast dream come true.

This shield makes capping block and spell block very easy. The corruption is optional but with my setup it's awesome (and cheap af)

This makes substaining our auras a piece of cake and gives us access to MoM with eldrich battery.
watchers eye with lifeleech mod. If you don't have one, use the lab enchants for boots until you have.

Nice to have:

Purity ring was about 4ex, the other stuff was around 1 ex each, so nothing special

After getting enough currency switch to a rare shapershield with life on block and maximum resists

Links and Usage

Main Link: If you don't have empower yet, Cruelty is stronger at trash and ~ok at bosses, take a wormflask with you, to procc a better cruelty buff! Use non awakened gems if your budget is small.

Head Link(Our aura setup, all linked):

Blood magic link:

Supportlink:

Autocast link:

Movement/Fortify Setup:

Of course, only the mainlink is reall important, you can always play around the other links (Lets say you don't have the amu for purity reduction, you can switch warbanner and purity into an 3 link with enlighten etc.)

Cluster and other Jewels

We need a physical Damage Cluster(battle-hardened, furious assault, iron breaker).
One Aura cluster(both master of command and replenishing presence are BiS)
One physical damage over time cluster(mine is quite bad, use Rend or something for better dmg)

Militant Faith with Auraeffect and reduced ailment duraion and high templar avarius which don't transform either relentless nor veteran soldier.

If you have enough resists you could also use
with tempered by war.

We also need a Thread of Hope with Large Ring and a watcher's eye with lifeleech!

Bandits, Gods and Ascendencies

Bandits: Kill all
Major God: arakaali
Minor God: Abberath
1st Lab: 2 points towards Gladiator Node
2nd Lab: Gladiator Node 1 node on Witch cluster
3rd Lab: Necro Node
4th Lab: Path of the Witch

Skill Tree

Tipps and Tricks

Mapmods to avoid if possible:
Reduced maximum resistance
Block reduction
Life reg reduction

All mods are possible, but quite annoying

Righteous fire gives a hard dmg boost but also nerfs our defense, to migitate that I thought about the following things:
Keep life at about 6.2k, if you get much higher vitality will feel weaker.
Use an enduring hybrid flask (if you get above 50% life reg/leech will drop and the flask alone won't heal against RF and incoming dmg which brings it back to LL etc.)
anomalous petrified blood feels maybe stronger? i'm still not quite sure yet.
MoM unfortunately doesn't work with RF so i used teh free points to get to 100 devotion
Metamorph Builds:
Lowlife Vortex Occultist
EA Raider
Last edited by tsunamikun on Jun 2, 2021, 6:07:36 PM
Last bumped on May 25, 2021, 5:18:17 AM
Hi, thank you for your guide, I followed one of your earlier build from andreshki's blood queen. I was having trouble with DOTs from enemies, shaper beam almost kills me instantly but i have no problem with sirus. then combined it with gryph's bloody mistress, removed MoM, but i have yet to try shaper again. I seem to be able to take some DOTs now. Again thanks.

this is my build:
https://pastebin.com/Zd91Gpkj

any tips to improve damage?
"
abejasper wrote:
Hi, thank you for your guide, I followed one of your earlier build from andreshki's blood queen. I was having trouble with DOTs from enemies, shaper beam almost kills me instantly but i have no problem with sirus. then combined it with gryph's bloody mistress, removed MoM, but i have yet to try shaper again. I seem to be able to take some DOTs now. Again thanks.

this is my build:
https://pastebin.com/Zd91Gpkj

any tips to improve damage?

DoTs are annoying as petrified blood doesn't stagger them. I'M currently testing tempered by war and 81% max FR and of coruse arakaali as main god as i have flask enchant for stun.

@ build
your phys dmg over time medium cluster is not that good. get one with rend and blood artist(about 2 ex) which bushed dps by a good margin (26% phys over time multiplier)

maybe get a ring with arcane surge on spellcast or trigger it yourself as you actually cast on mana :)
Metamorph Builds:
Lowlife Vortex Occultist
EA Raider
Nice build, good damage and survival. I'm enjoying it so far.
I'm trying this build out and for quite a while, it's felt very strong. I'm starting to feel very squishy in red maps though, anything I can do to upgrade my tankiness? I've got at least 5 ex to spend.

https://pastebin.com/AuzgE31w

Thanks for any advice you might have!
Decided to switch to this version of the build to try it out, but holy crap how do you live with Shield Charge as your movement. More than half the time I just slam in place and die. Having Fortify seems like it would be nice, but not actually moving when I want to move has lost me half a level of xp or more.
"
verusor wrote:
I'm trying this build out and for quite a while, it's felt very strong. I'm starting to feel very squishy in red maps though, anything I can do to upgrade my tankiness? I've got at least 5 ex to spend.

https://pastebin.com/AuzgE31w

Thanks for any advice you might have!

hmm it will feel better when you get to Sanctum of thought. For leveling i would use lori's lantern above cirlce of guilt if dmg feels good enough. You also have quite enough resists, you could get your watchers eye for one point less and get to armor faster. Another option would be a small cluster jewel wie auto generate endu charges and 30% armor.

Also one of the more important things:
I use the belt enchant regen ES while Boss/yellow is near. This is one of the strongest def mechanics as it trivialies ES reg for MoM. Try to rebalance your resists so you can use it.

Boot enchant: get 80% avoid to be stunned. While it's not as good for bosses, it still gives stun immunity with arcane swiftness, which may help you against ultimatums.

For damage: get to arcane swiftness asap, gives good def and a wooping 75% increased spelldmg.

"
Stealthrider wrote:
Decided to switch to this version of the build to try it out, but holy crap how do you live with Shield Charge as your movement. More than half the time I just slam in place and die. Having Fortify seems like it would be nice, but not actually moving when I want to move has lost me half a level of xp or more.

It's an aquried taste! :D Just switch flame dash in your second wind link and go wild, or maybe drop shield chage completely and do with flamedash and supports. I think it will work out fine. small stuff stops to matter anyway after a certain amount of gear, and you need to dodge the big stuff anyway.
Metamorph Builds:
Lowlife Vortex Occultist
EA Raider
Last edited by tsunamikun on May 13, 2021, 1:54:54 PM
Hello

Can you check my build and tell me what you think about ?
It can't fit war banner, don't have enough mana reservation reduction, can you tell me how you do it ?

TY anyway, my rez are really low and i can manage T16 ^^
"
tracker2013 wrote:
Hello

Can you check my build and tell me what you think about ?
It can't fit war banner, don't have enough mana reservation reduction, can you tell me how you do it ?

TY anyway, my rez are really low and i can manage T16 ^^

Well i do have an enlighten 4 gem :)

but if you don't have the currency you could switch replenishing presence/master of command to pure might on your medium aura cluster for the time being
Metamorph Builds:
Lowlife Vortex Occultist
EA Raider
updated entry post with the last version of the build, and with that i declare that it is done. Unfortunately not a build to facetank Endbosses, but everything else? no problem.
Metamorph Builds:
Lowlife Vortex Occultist
EA Raider

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info